Storm Sagittario DF145BS

Death Gargoyle MS.
Dark Effigy/Death Gargoyle MS

Edit: Brad's too fast
So it will work, i just can't get it perfect 50-50. Then, for now, i'll just try to get it as close as possible. DG MS is a great example of how this can actually work. Also, if u were to remove Defence from a perfect balence type, in theory it would work. Too bad its a 4-part system (besides the face).

Though i do know understand that these efforts are in vain, but i will silently continue them come the part that may come that will make this possible in mfb. I'm also getting a DG MS after all that i've heard here.
Have you stopped to think about why DEMS was so successful? Its parts had perfect synergy with each other. Metal Change Core offered high movement speed and was low, allowing Circle Upper's beastly upper attack to be put to good use. Not to mention, the perfectly circular AR and Metal Change Core's sharp metal tip still allowed the beyblade to have decent survival due to it being metal; no bottom can currently say that.
That'll be haunting me till i get this right. "Perfect synergy". That must be important, the harmony of the parts. Though, i'm not gonna try anymore. Just prepare for the possible though unlikely coming of that part that will make the quest for an mfb balence subcategory "fighter" work.