Storm Pegasus question

Hi guys, I'm new to metal fusion beyblades and any ways I bought a storm pegasus beyblade.

The wiki here said that every blader should own multiples of these beyblades.

Anyways I just don't see the big deal with it because everytime i use it I lose.
I'm using the pegasus thunder whip stadium.

Does pegasus need to be broken in to be good or do I just need to improve my spin?
You should have asked this in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer! topic.

And to answer your question, it is the stadium. The Pegasis Thunderwhip is an absolutely HORRIBLE stadium. Attack types don't even exist in this stadium. In the TT Attack Stadium, it would be a 100x better.

The PTW is illegal, btw.
ray joker is right the hasbro staduim are not cool for atk types but. If its all he has then theres not a lot he can do tbh i had been told the same thing by kai-v.
(Nov. 08, 2010  9:40 PM)RayJoker Wrote: You should have asked this in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer! topic.

And to answer your question, it is the stadium. The Pegasis Thunderwhip is an absolutely HORRIBLE stadium. Attack types don't even exist in this stadium. In the TT Attack Stadium, it would be a 100x better.

The PTW is illegal, btw.
ray joker is right
(Nov. 08, 2010  9:40 PM)RayJoker Wrote: You should have asked this in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer! topic.

The PTW is illegal, btw.
ray joker is right
Why did you post then? You didn't add anything.
Do not create topics for questions.