Storm Pegasus 105RF Testing

Please keep in mind that the local stores around my area do not have bey stadiums. I have to use the one i have...

Also, i am doing this test with Hasbro's version of MFB.

And finally, i have to use the things that Storm Pegasus 105RF comes with. The reason for this is because i am doing this test from the prospective of someone who is new to MFB.

Used:
  • Mobile V-force stadium
  • Light launcher
  • Hasbro rip cord
  • stop watch

Spin time:
1 minuet 9 seconds

Storm Pegasus 105RF VS Dragoon MS (normal mode, 5 left spin, 5 right spin):
  • Pegasus wins by out spin
  • Pegasus wins by forcing dragoon against walls and he looses too much spin
  • Pegasus wins by hitting dragoon into a wall. Depleting almost all spin. Final hit resulted in defeat for dragoon
  • draw

Final:
As you can see from these results, Pegasus is a great attack type right out of the box. Even if you have the Hasbro version with the shorter launcher, it is a great beyblade. It's hard rubber tip gives Pegasus speed and a bit more stamina at the end. Also having the third lowest track makes it a great attack type. But if you have the shorter 100 or even the shortest 90, i would recommend using those instead. You want a low and fast attack type, and Pegasus' RF is perfect for speed, his 105 track is great ( but again, having a lower track would make him even better) and his wheel has little recoil. I recommend this beyblade to EVERYONE. No matter what type of type you prefer, Pegasus is a must have for beginners and pro bladers.
I don't really understand the point of testing it against Dragoon MS; additionally, the equipment you use makes you results less valid, as Kai-V already mentioned in your other thread ...

There's nothing here which isn't covered on Beywiki already, anyway.
Hey great work! I commend you for your efforts! It sucks that the retailers in your area don't carry beystadiums! I can see what you're trying to do in giving new bladers info and such! Thanks for the test and keep it up! Grin

Hopefully your local stores will start picking up some newer stuff! (Y)
(Jul. 22, 2010  11:40 PM)IronLad Wrote: Hey great work! I commend you for your efforts! It sucks that the retailers in your area don't carry beystadiums! I can see what you're trying to do in giving new bladers info and such! Thanks for the test and keep it up! Grin

It is not necessarily bad that you try to encourage greekboy148, but it is quite odd when you do not even post this sort of message in topics that actually reveal promising Beyblade combinations and where interesting, almost top-tier discoveries are made.

Also, Metal Fight Beyblades are superior to the Heavy Metal System, so there was no real point to test Storm Pegasis 105RF against Dragoon MS, as ♥ said.
(Jul. 23, 2010  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  11:40 PM)IronLad Wrote: Hey great work! I commend you for your efforts! It sucks that the retailers in your area don't carry beystadiums! I can see what you're trying to do in giving new bladers info and such! Thanks for the test and keep it up! Grin

It is not necessarily bad that you try to encourage greekboy148, but it is quite odd when you do not even post this sort of message in topics that actually reveal promising Beyblade combinations and where interesting, almost top-tier discoveries are made.

Also, Metal Fight Beyblades are superior to the Heavy Metal System, so there was no real point to test Storm Pegasis 105RF against Dragoon MS, as ♥ said.
i know that, but Bull and Pegasus are my only two Metal fight(fusion) beyblades. So having Pegasus battle against Bull would just be a reversal of my first test. But if you want, i can put in the results of bull vs pegasus.
I think what Kai-V and ♥ are saying is that you don't have to post up these results since what you are finding out has already been discovered?
(Jul. 23, 2010  8:53 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I think what Kai-V and ♥ are saying is that you don't have to post up these results since what you are finding out has already been discovered?
Exactly.
hey! Plz give d results between storm pegasus and dark bull
This combination, if you bothered to read around, is now really outclassed, and testing against an uncustomized Beyblade such as Dark Bull would prove absolutely nothing. Think before you post.

Now this thread has to be locked because of your necromancy.