Storm Cancer 145SD

customizing is fun!Cute

anyways, to the point-as you can see, i am testing Storm Cancer 145SD. goin' for stamina here.

DESTABILISER:
PTW (all i have)
light launcher(Hasbro ripcord)+launcher grip+launcher rubber for both
100% power for both
normal shot for both
Cancer always shot first
10 rounds
vs.Storm Bull 105WB

1.Bull by OS
2.Bull by OS
3.Cancer by OS (Bull pocket)
4.Bull by OS (Cancer pocket)
5.Bull by OS (Cancer pocket)
6.Bull by OS
7.Bull by OS
8.Cancer by OS (Cancer pocket)
9.Bull by OS
10.Bull by OS

Cancer win %:20%

ATTACK:
PTW(all i have)
light launcher(hasbro ripcord)+launcher grip+launcher rubber for both
100% power for both
normal shot for Cancer, banking for Bull
Cancer always shot first
10 rounds
vs Storm Bull CH120RF, 120 height

1.Cancer by OS
2.Cancer by OS
3.Cancer by OS
4.Cancer by OS
5.Cancer by OS
6.Cancer by OS
7.Cancer by OS
8.Cancer by OS (Bull pocket)
9.Cancer by OS
10.Cancer by OS

Cancer win %:100%

DEFENSE:
PTW(all i have)
light launcher(hasbro ripcord)+launcher grip+launcher rubber for both
100% power for both
normal shot for both
Cancer always shot first
10 rounds
vs. Dark Bull CH120WB, 145 height

1.Cancer by OS
2.Cancer by OS (Cancer pocket)
3.Cancer by OS (Cancer pocket)
4.Bull by OS
5.Cancer by OS
6.Cancer by OS
7.Cancer by OS (Bull pocket)
8.Cancer by OS
9.Cancer by OS
10.Draw

the attack results would've been different in TT attack... but oh well. And can someone do some tests plz? and all my parts are hasbro.
if you are testing a stamina bey you must use it against a top tier stamina bey...
You got to Put what Kind of Stadium you Used. And those Bulls are Outclassed.
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:10 AM)Ichiro Wrote: You got to Put what Kind of Stadium you Used. And those Bulls are Outclassed.

if you read you would see that he used the PTW
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:09 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: if you are testing a stamina bey you must use it against a top tier stamina bey...

sorry, i have no other stamina parts...
Since your using bad combos with an awful stadium this means nothing. Ironically Storm Bull 105WB has more of the characteristics of a destabiliser combo than the combo you're testing.
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:26 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Since your using bad combos with an awful stadium this means nothing. Ironically Storm Bull 105WB has more of the characteristics of a destabiliser combo than the combo you're testing.

well at the time i had 3 Storms and 3 Darks, so excuse me for using what it have. some of us are desprate for a vulcan here but can't obtain it.
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:41 AM)FlameCancer5721 Wrote: well at the time i had 3 Storms and 3 Darks, so excuse me for using what it have. some of us are desprate for a vulcan here but can't obtain it.

Then get an LLDrago... its quite simple. lol anyways this thread will be locked too... sigh...
(Jan. 03, 2011  2:13 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:41 AM)FlameCancer5721 Wrote: well at the time i had 3 Storms and 3 Darks, so excuse me for using what it have. some of us are desprate for a vulcan here but can't obtain it.

Then get an LLDrago... its quite simple. lol anyways this thread will be locked too... sigh...

i will as soon as i can.thnx then again, i just found my Rock, sooo....
destabilizer´s must be on lower weights to destabilize.. also the opponents suck in the Hasbro stadium.. storm bull 100WB can beat that easily... i´ve tested it myself.. see my useful thread in a attack stadium with storm cancer 100WB (storm is not as good as Flame but i already did tests with Flame)
sorry four double post... but Storm sucks for stamina! i know what i´m saying Burn Earth Flame Rock and maybe others are better