Storm Aries ED145B

Parts: Aries Face Bolt, Aries Clear Wheel, Fusion Wheel Storm, Eternal Defense track, Ball Performance Tip.
Stadium: MFB Attack Stadium
Launcher: Right Spin Ripcord Launcher
The first test I did was to see how long it spins. It spun for 2 minutes and 15 seconds. I then tested it against each different type of Beyblade.
V.S. Lightning L Drago
Aries 9, L Drago 1
V.S. Dark Wolf
Aries 8, Wolf 2
V.S. Flame Sagittario
Aries 10, Sagittario 0
V.S. Libra
Aries 7, Libra 3
Good Bey?
What parts did you use for the testing combinations anyway ?
Uncustomized beys...
(Sep. 05, 2010  8:47 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Uncustomized beys...

Exactly....and Storm is horrible at defense , so is the Aries clear wheel.To light Uncertain
(Sep. 05, 2010  8:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What parts did you use for the testing combinations anyway ?
I left Sagittario and Wolf uncustomized. L Drago and Libra were both given CH120 and HF.
(Sep. 05, 2010  8:52 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  8:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What parts did you use for the testing combinations anyway ?
I left Sagittario and Wolf uncustomized. L Drago and Libra were both given CH120 and HF.

Terrible , learn how to customize first....
(Sep. 05, 2010  8:55 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Terrible , learn how to customize first....
Hm, that was not the kindest message ... Obviously he knows how to customize, he just needs to read the stickied topics in this forum.
(Sep. 05, 2010  9:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  8:55 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Terrible , learn how to customize first....
Hm, that was not the kindest message ... Obviously he knows how to customize, he just needs to read the stickied topics in this forum.

Oh...okay.I meant customize PROPERLY ! Of course he knows how to customize , pfffft !!!
I dont know why you're being so rude to him..
Sorry if I seem mean , I'm just always like this.But seriously , Storm is terrible at defense , you cant argue with that.
You're using the MFB Attack Stadium for testing, which is ideal, but in order for these tests to be completely thorough, you should test your Bey against proven top-tier combos in the Attack, Defense, and Stamina fields. May I also suggest twenty rounds of testing against each Bey?
(Sep. 06, 2010  1:38 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: You're using the MFB Attack Stadium for testing, which is ideal, but in order for these tests to be completely thorough, you should test your Bey against proven top-tier combos in the Attack, Defense, and Stamina fields. May I also suggest twenty rounds of testing against each Bey?

This is what I meant ! He hast to try it against it top-tier combos , not uncustomized beys.

=

"You're using the MFB Attack Stadium for testing, which is ideal, but in order for these tests to be completely thorough, you should test your Bey against proven top-tier combos in the Attack, Defense, and Stamina fields. May I also suggest twenty rounds of testing against each Bey?"
Please read the BeyWiki before you do this.
This combo suck.(sorry for the mean but i mean really,follow the VIEBeyblade guy's order.)
I think its been established that the combo sucks.