Storing beys assembled?

Hey all, I'm new to beyblade and was wondering if storing your beys assembled is bad for the driver springs? 

Also can this effect the teeth on TT beys? My guilty longinus teeth is already showing wear, I kinda assume it's from the metal driver.

Thank you!
(Jan. 04, 2022  12:11 AM)Etan900 Wrote: Hey all, I'm new to beyblade and was wondering if storing your beys assembled is bad for the driver springs? 

Also can this effect the teeth on TT beys? My guilty longinus teeth is already showing wear, I kinda assume it's from the metal driver.

Thank you!

Some ppl say it doesn't make any difference to the springs.  I've accidentally left a combo assembled for a few days & it didn't seem to affect the burst resistance.  

However just in case it does make the spring slightly more compressed, I always disassemble combos for storage.  

In a tournament u might want to leave the beys assembled if they are balance tuned.  If u want to leave them disassembled but need to easily reassemble the combos in their optimum position for them to spin longer, mark or put sticker stars on certain locations of the driver/disk/layer so the marks/stars line up.

I don't think teeth wear is caused by leaving a bey assembled.  It is sliding or clicking that shaves the teeth.
(Jan. 04, 2022  10:47 PM)TCBlading Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2022  12:11 AM)Etan900 Wrote: Hey all, I'm new to beyblade and was wondering if storing your beys assembled is bad for the driver springs? 

Thank you!

Some ppl say it doesn't make any difference to the springs.  I've accidentally left a combo assembled for a few days & it didn't seem to affect the burst resistance.  

However just in case it does make the spring slightly more compressed, I always disassemble combos for storage.  

In a tournament u might want to leave the beys assembled if they are balance tuned.  If u want to leave them disassembled but need to easily reassemble the combos in their optimum position for them to spin longer, mark or put sticker stars on certain locations of the driver/disk/layer so the marks/stars line up.

I don't think teeth wear is caused by leaving a bey assembled.  It is sliding or clicking that shaves the teeth.

The added pressure of being assembled will eventually reduce the spring's effectiveness, so storing them assembled will in fact reduce the spring's strength... over an extended period of time. Thing is, this isn't going to make a big difference unless you leave your beys assembled for at the least several years at a minimum. Degradation of that kind is very, very slow.

Short term it really doesn't matter at all, and the wear of clicking past teeth as they see use will degrade them far faster than simply having your beys assembled will. If you plan on storing them for a fairly long period of time, then they're probably going to be slightly better if you store them separate instead.
Thanks for responding guys that's really helpful advice!