Stories

Poll: Do you think beyblade stories should be shared?

yes
75.00%
no
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Here is my beyblade story please post yours here!Wink
Beyblades Metal Fusion Evolution
Rain poured on the gloomy town. If somebody looked closer into the heavy mist they might see the outlines of a few buildings. This town was poor however a great event involving Beyblades was about to change that….
Chapter 1
“Uhhhhhhhhhhh” Nigel yawned as he sat up from his sagging bed. Looking at the clock he was suddenly alarmed by the time. “Ah I’m late for school!” quickly changing and stowing his Beyblade, launcher and overdue homework into his faded bag he took off after grabbing a piece of toast. Dashing down the dirt road he burst through the school gate and into his classroom. The teacher then proceeded to lecture him about being on time. After first session and the lunch bell rang it was down behind the classroom for a few beyblade battles until it was time to go back inside.
Chapter 2
As Nigel made the slow trek home he slammed right into the local bullies who were also beybladers. “Oi watch what you’re doing” said the leader angrily.
“For that let me introduce to my blade Lightning Orso”
“If that’s a challenge then I never will refuse” replied Nigel
“3...2...1 LET IT RIP!!!” said the two Bladers in unison. The 2 Beyblades flew into the coincidently close park stadium (An area for Bladers to battle). Nigel’s beyblade was Thermal Unicorno and the bullies Lightning Orso. These Beyblades grinded heavily into each other when suddenly there was a bright red flash and both Beyblades stopped. Then there was a cackle from the bushes. Suddenly Nigel realised the time, grabbed his beyblade and then took off.
Chapter 3
Lying on his bed in his house Nigel wondered what the flash emitted from. He had a theory that it had been from a beyblade. But he disregarded this idea because there was nobody in town with a Beyblade that powerful. Then his Mum called for him from downstairs. The next day it was the weekend and he noticed the mailman putting up a poster about a Beyblade tournament close to the town. Well sorter any way it was actually a 4 hour drive and an 8 hour walk. He raced home as fast as he could and begged his Mum if she would drive him. Eventually she agreed but they would have to leave early for the location as it was actually the city.

Chapter 4
Sitting in the car on the long, winding and bumpy road had been a lot more boring than Nigel expected. Plus the constant questions of ‘are we there yet?’ didn’t improve Mums patience. Finally after a long hot drive they reached the city. Parking outside where tournament entries where to be given they stepped outside and got to where they were supposed to be. Mum told Nigel that she would wait in the spectator’s seats for him. Standing outside Nigel handed his entry to the lady behind the desk. “Here is your tournament entry slip show this too the guard over there and he will let you in” said the lady as she pointed to a tall man. Nigel approached this man and showed him the slip he then stepped aside and allowed Nigel to pass. Inside was the Beylockers the waiting room for Bladers lots of assembly and cleaning tools were lined on a desk and there were practice arenas to the other side. Along the middle were seats and beside the door were the lockers. Then over the loud speaker Nigel heard the announcer list all the participants then asked them to enter the stadium. Nigel stepped into the stadium and eventually was paired up with a boy named Vincent. Moving over to the stadium they prepared to battle by lading their launchers. 3…2…1 LET IT RIP!! Shooom the Beyblades flew into the stadium instantly the opponent zoomed into the middle. Knowing a lot about Beyblade types he analysed this was a defence type. Seeing that his was attack he closed in for a strike BANG he slammed right into the opponent sending it sliding out of the arena. Nigel won!!! When he re-entered the Beylocker a man was waiting for him. “Here is your Point Card ,a system that collects Beypoints and stores them until you get a Beypointer ,then it will transfer the accumulated points” this man handed Nigel a yellow card. Then it was time for the second Beyblade match…..
Chapter 5
3…2…1 LET IT RIP Nigel launched Thermal Unicorno into the stadium which flew around the stadium crashing into the opponent occasionally then delivered one powerful blow which won him the match and a place in the semi-finals . The announcer said that there was time for a break until the semi-finals; Nigel ran up into the spectators seats where his Mum had sat. “Congratulations Nigel, keep going” said Mum as he reached her
“Thanks Mum” replied Nigel
“Oh and what is the prize?” said Mum
“100$ and 500 Beypoints” replied Nigel” Anyway I’ve got to go see ya”
Just getting to the Beystadium Nigel found out he was battling a girl named Delta 3…2…1 LET IT RIP
“Go Storm Shelton Sliding storm!!” cried the girl Her Beyblade tilted at such an angle it was almost touching the ground. It spun very fast whilst at this angle and slammed right into Thermal Unicorno who began to wobble a lot. “Ah get her Thermal Unicorno Raging Heat Gallop!!!” Shouted Nigel. Thermal Unicorno became engulfed in a hot flame and rocketed into Storm Shelton. This made Storm Shelton just landed on the edge of the bowl. “Finish this Unicorno!!!” BANG Thermal Unicorno won the match.
Chapter 6
Now it was time for the Grand Finals of the competition. Nigel was pitted against someone named Gordan. 3…2…1 LET IT RIP!!! CRASH, BANG, CHIIIIING, GRRRR was the sounds of the battle “RAGING HEAT GALLOP!!!” Nigel cried. Yet again Thermal Unicorno did the same thing in the last match but this time the opponent moved out of the way and Thermal Unicorno flew into the sky. Gordan thought he had won but what he didn’t notice was Thermal Unicorno rocketing back down and into the opponent winning the match for Nigel. “Yeah!!” cried Nigel.
Chapter 7
Mum drove home where Nigel was honoured as a champion Beyblader¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬for his quick win at the City Tournament.¬ Later when Mum and Nigel went home there was a phone call from the WBBA to let Nigel know that he was allowed to perform in the upcoming state championships. This was due to his supposed outstanding performance in the local tournament. Nigel was overjoyed; the WBBA would send them an entry slip 1 week before the tournament. “It’s been a long day” said Mum after she got off the phone “why don’t you rest?” .The next day Nigel awoke to smell delicious pancakes rushing downstairs he gobbled up his serve then grabbed his Beyblade and Launcher then ran outside down to the park stadium. There was a new Blader battling some novice who, just as Nigel arrived, lost. “Heh so you’re that so called ‘champion’” smirked the unknown Blader “I come from the city and belong to the Venom Snakes a Beyblading team”. Nigel was thinking about saying something smart when this unknown Blader challenged him to a battle. “Bring it on hotshot!” replied Nigel 3…2…1 LET IT RIP!!! .Zoom their Beyblades landed in the stadium and began to ferociously attack each other. “Gah get him Storm Clunda” shouted the unknown Blader “Oh and my names Gavrei”. The Beyblades crashed against each other until Storm Clunda hit Thermal Unicorno onto the edge. “RAGING HEAT GALLOP” cried Nigel. Thermal Unicorno smashed into Storm Clunda which proceeded to totter on the edge then fell over. “No….. I can’t have lost” whispered Gavrei
“Yeah well you just did” said Nigel sarcastically.
“you must be strong I shall follow you on your travels” replied Gavrei
"Your Creations" forum Tired
Moved to the appropriate forum.
sorry if it does not meet standards it is only a work in progress. actually ill work on it now.