Stores with Beyblades in stock

(Jun. 18, 2009  3:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: more like "miss", both those prices are awful

17 for Sag is bad? What's the proper value? I know it's a stupid question, but I would rather ask and look stupid then not know again.
(Jun. 18, 2009  3:13 AM)fragbait Wrote: 17 for Sag is bad? What's the proper value? I know it's a stupid question, but I would rather ask and look stupid then not know again.
Around eight United States dollars in Japan.
Should be like four pound over here, then lol. £17 on theINtoy. Unhappy
Mind if I suggest a website? Kijiji.com (or .ca if you live in Canada).

You can search "Beyblade" or "Beyblades" on it and find a local seller selling off their Beyblades.
I've done that many times, but so far have come empty handed. Maybe one day i'll get lucky...
That or they decided to NOT sell you them since they decide to keep them (I want to punch that guy in the face so hard right now) after giving you such a nice deal.
Does anyone know a good browser that'll translate YJA from japanese to english? Trying to find a cheap storm pegasis, ex. something cheaper than a stadium would be >_>
(Jun. 19, 2009  2:12 AM)t3haxle Wrote: Does anyone know a good browser that'll translate YJA from japanese to english? Trying to find a cheap storm pegasis, ex. something cheaper than a stadium would be >_>

google, babelfish?
Does TheInToy ship overseas? The last time a I checked (which was like a year and a half ago) I think they were in the process of working that out or something.
(Jun. 19, 2009  5:12 PM)Katashi Wrote: Does TheInToy ship overseas? The last time a I checked (which was like a year and a half ago) I think they were in the process of working that out or something.

Yeh they ship overseas now Grin
How would you people rate ordering from Ideal808? I might get myself some MFBs
ideal808 has pretty much given up on beyblade. I would avoid ordering from them
tisinc99.com should be added to the stores with metal fight beyblades in the opening right?
I think this whole topic needs a revamp tbh
i live in the uk and would like to buy a pegasus beyblade with all the stuff i need, how much would that cost? including the actual top, launchers grips etc etc.
(Jun. 24, 2009  10:24 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: i live in the uk and would like to buy a pegasus beyblade with all the stuff i need, how much would that cost? including the actual top, launchers grips etc etc.

Check the stores and find out ... we're not personal shoppers ...
sorry Pinching_eyes_2 i dont mean to be a pain, its just they dont sell them over here yet and was just wondering....
but ill look one of these links and see =D
They're not out anywhere outside of Asia. You have to use internet shops.
were can i find galeon or any gt beyblade
The internet. Check ebay, toywiz, YJA, members here, etc. Good luck, you'll probably need it.
Why not MFB?
EDIT: Did you even read the OP?
Dragoon GT is on Toywiz. for the ultra low price of 70 dollars!!
Look around for yourself. We aren't going to do everything for you.
I ain't yer slave Tongue_out