Stopper in MFB Shooter not working...?

Whenever I shoot my MFB Shooter, the part where the Bey spins off of keeps spinning for a while after I shoot.

I know it's the stopper (or whatever it's called) which makes this problem unexistant. I have never taken apart my shooter beforehand.

How can I fix this problem?
(Oct. 07, 2008  10:27 PM)Siliva Wrote: Whenever I shoot my MFB Shooter, the part where the Bey spins off of keeps spinning for a while after I shoot.

I know it's the stopper (or whatever it's called) which makes this problem unexistant. I have never taken apart my shooter beforehand.

How can I fix this problem?

It sounds like it's just plain broken. Have you been using it often, or did it come like this?

I'll leave this open until the issue's resolved, but for future questions, there's the Ask a Question thread. Smile
This happened to me as well, but that was after I opened up the shooter to get information about it for everyone.

Not sure exactly what the problem is with yours, but something must be screwed up on the inside.
this happened to me also but with the launcher for the plastics, it only happened when i opened it up to switch the colors half and half lol XD
(Also, epic apologies for not putting this is the Ask a question thread..)

I'm pretty sure I got it working. I opened it up, and it appears that the manufacturer put the stopper in upside down... >_> Just flipped it over, and voila, good as new. (Even though it was new to begin with. xD)
thats good to know, it is helpful for troubleshooting purposes, especially if you are cheap and just buy the boosters without the launchers lol
No problem, Siliva.

Alright, since the problem was solved...

Topic Closed.