Stickers' Effect on Beyblade Battles

So, the Takara Tomy stickers seem to peel a little bit after a few battles, but they make the Layers look so much cooler in my opinion. (Honestly though, nobody even really sees the tip stickers and I prefer the plastic engraving) Anyway, I was wondering if the stickers had any negative or positive effect on Beyblade battles and whether it would affect the overall performance in battle. I would imagine that they're so small, it wouldn't matter much, but it might increase friction with the air slightly, but I'm not sure. Can someone explain?
(May. 28, 2021  3:14 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: So, the Takara Tomy stickers seem to peel a little bit after a few battles, but they make the Layers look so much cooler in my opinion. (Honestly though, nobody even really sees the tip stickers and I prefer the plastic engraving) Anyway, I was wondering if the stickers had any negative or positive effect on Beyblade battles and whether it would affect the overall performance in battle. I would imagine that they're so small, it wouldn't matter much, but it might increase friction with the air slightly, but I'm not sure. Can someone explain?

they might add that 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of weight
(May. 28, 2021  3:24 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  3:14 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: So, the Takara Tomy stickers seem to peel a little bit after a few battles, but they make the Layers look so much cooler in my opinion. (Honestly though, nobody even really sees the tip stickers and I prefer the plastic engraving) Anyway, I was wondering if the stickers had any negative or positive effect on Beyblade battles and whether it would affect the overall performance in battle. I would imagine that they're so small, it wouldn't matter much, but it might increase friction with the air slightly, but I'm not sure. Can someone explain?

they might add that 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of weight

...yup. Probably.
Plot twist: Someone starts a tournament that awards victories based on how stylish the beyblade is(Stickers would contribute to stylishness)
(May. 28, 2021  9:27 PM)ShiningShout Wrote: Plot twist: Someone starts a tournament that awards victories based on how stylish the beyblade is(Stickers would contribute to stylishness)

XD
(May. 28, 2021  9:41 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  9:27 PM)ShiningShout Wrote: Plot twist: Someone starts a tournament that awards victories based on how stylish the beyblade is(Stickers would contribute to stylishness)

XD

You gotta agree, it'd be fun