38.71%
Sometimes. Definitely if I get doubles.
25.81%
No way.
22.58%
I haven't decided yet.
12.90%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Just wondering if people are putting the stickers on their MFBs. I personally can't decide if I should or not. Some of them look good but some of them look weird......Unhappy I might put them on any doubles......or only in the middle bits because they should look okay there.

Oh and you can post any related pictures......
Can you add an only for Doubles option?
Some yes, some no.

On my Bull, I used all the stickers, same with Pegasis.
However, on Leone, I did not put the little rectangle stickers that go on the outer areas, only on the area next to the face.

I'm pretty much thinking that if the stickers are in a place that will get hit in battle often, I won't put them on. Just so they don't get beaten up a ton.
Only the comittee can edit polls. Sorry. :\

Either way, I guess that would be the second option....
(Feb. 11, 2009  4:41 PM)Crimson Wrote: Some yes, some no.

On my Bull, I used all the stickers, same with Pegasis.
However, on Leone, I did not put the little rectangle stickers that go on the outer areas, only on the area next to the face.

I'm pretty much thinking that if the stickers are in a place that will get hit in battle often, I won't put them on. Just so they don't get beaten up a ton.

Does it look good on Pegasis? Because I'm staring at my blade and I'm thinking that those long stickers will not look too good......D:

I actually wasn't aware that there were some blades with stickers on the outer parts. I guess I could've worked it out if I'd thought about it but I don't own any MFBs like that myself. ^^;
I have for the ones i have doubles of, But I think most of them look better without them on tbh.
(Feb. 11, 2009  4:42 PM)Rocky Wrote: Does it look good on Pegasis? Because I'm staring at my blade and I'm thinking that those long stickers will not look too good......D:

I can't speak for the blue pegasis, because mine has the black painted metal.
But the stickers are orange, white and black, which combined with the black metal look really awesome.
[Image: Pegasis105F.jpg]
The do look better then I thought they would. Smile I got a blue Pegasis but the black stickers look like they could be nice. Smile

I think what's really weird though is the whole 'bendy stickers' thing. I'm still used to the plastic stickers where if you don't put them on totally flat and neatly they pinged off after a few days.........yet some of these stickers are supposed to go on really odd parts. It confuses me. Looking at the triangle bits on Libra just looks impossible. D:

Blitz do you have a picture of Libra with stickers?
I checked my pictures and couldn't find any with a Libra that had stickers on. I personally think It looks better without them, but it's up to you lol.
Never used any of the MFB stickers so far. They don't have as much of an impact aesthetically as they did on plastics/HMS.
They also get scratches with the time, and that looks pretty crappy.
I don't know, when the silver painting off the outer areas comes off, it looks pretty good. But these scratched stickers just look like you were too stupid to put them on
For me it depends on the blade. Some don't even need stickers, some look better with them and some look better without them....
Only put em on Wolf so far, you can't see em when their spinning
I use them on all of mine, just cuz I wanna see what they are supposed to look like. It adds to the awesomeness of building them, too, since you don't have to do much else with the MFB to build them. Pegasis looks nice with the stickers IMO, but the ones of the bumps can get hit and torn sometimes(rarely but mine have). If I were you, I'd add the ones that don't come into contact with other blades during battle.
Since the Wheels are painted, there's almost no need for stickers now.
Hi

Hey guys Chief here sorry ive ben on lately been busy setting up a new laptop (Toshiba Satellite C650 is anyones intrested) and part of me has been waiting for the hype from londons tourny to calm down.

Anyway i need some help, i finally brought some blades from TRU, Strom Pegasus, Rock Leone, Dark Wolf and Flame Sag, i didnt have much money so i decided to get one of each type. Any i screwed up the decals on my Storm Pegasus, and i thought to take the oppurtuny (cant spell that right) to put the JAP decals on it seeing as thats how its looks in the show.

But when i printed them out on photo paper they weren't very good quality

Heres my question:

How can i get the best quailty for printing out my decals
If necessary here are the following details.

Printer: HP Photosmart C4500 All-In-One Printer
Paper: HP Photo Pape
There is also this topic, by the way : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-Sheets
I just keep mine off for now. Might add them later though... such as on Pegasus ring.

Idunno. I felt that customized blades' colors wouldn't clash if I didn't apply the stickers :\ Also I mix my faces with different wheels and rings, so I thought it'd be strange if I had a pegasus sticker on my Storm Orso blade |3;;