Sticker Sheets Scans!

Does anyone have Aries stickers because mine are really worn out.
- Looking for Rock Scorpio Stickers.
(i saw some already but the pics werent clear)
I freakin need sticker sheets epecially two of storm aquario. if you also have some spare parts parts please tell me where to find them.Serious
Hello,

Is there someone who has a scan sticker sheets of Darkbull H145SD please ?
Okay everyone, I have a lot of stickers that are new (I don't like using them, haha).
All of them are Takara-Tomy and have all of the stickers on them.

I'm not going to list everything I have, but send me a PM of which ones you would like and I'll try to find and scan them for you guys.

Thanks. (:
I need the followng WHOLE sticker sheets please

Driger V, F, G, and V2 stickers
Dragoon G, MS, grip attacker and S Stickers
Hello since this is the sticker thread & i didn't get a answer on my question in ask a question thread i am asking it here

you guys provide gr8 stickers but what is the resolution should i keep of them to take a print out & can anyone tell me if i want to make my own face bolt picture with custom design what is the resolution in which i have to take the print out

Does anyone have good dragoon images to use on face bolt

Thx
I made a custom face sticker featuring the WBO logo. Please tell me if i need permission to use it.
Anyway you may need to resize it

Heres the imageshack url. Its a bit fuzzy.
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/970/facenl.jpg
Attached Files

.jpg   face.jpg (Size: 2.28 KB / Downloads: 1,016)
does anyone have rock aries and lightning l'drago's stickersheets?
i will be very pleased if you do so
(Dec. 02, 2010  1:27 PM)darkwolf97 Wrote: does anyone have rock aries and lightning l'drago's stickersheets?
i will be very pleased if you do so

Rock Aries was already posted by blah. As for l ldrago, I only posted the face, but if/when I get another one, I will post it.
(Nov. 28, 2010  10:57 AM)blah Wrote: Note: It's massive picture.

http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/...1290938062
Or alternatively go to this link.

OMG!! This is amazing!

Shame unicorno's sheet is holofoil Uncertain
Yeah, you can't really help that. ):
Ahh, my stickers on the Ray wheel are hanging on but very much faded :(
When I get my cyber pegasus, i'll scan the sheet before i apply the stickers :)
I wonder if Scanning a Bitchip would be as good as scanning the sticker sheet it's self...
(Dec. 04, 2010  3:46 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I wonder if Scanning a Bitchip would be as good as scanning the sticker sheet it's self...

It should be.
(Dec. 04, 2010  3:47 AM)William48151623 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  3:46 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I wonder if Scanning a Bitchip would be as good as scanning the sticker sheet it's self...

It should be.

Mind scanning a set of Dragoon Bit Chips, then?

I'm pretty sure you have all of them. ;D
(Dec. 04, 2010  3:51 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

It should be.

Lol which ones, or all of them?
(Dec. 04, 2010  3:52 AM)William48151623 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  3:51 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

It should be.

Lol which ones, or all of them?

Dragoon S,F,V,G, and GT.

Scan as many as you want, though, go crazy. Lol
But as sticker is placed in the bitchip wont the scan give less quality ??? if you can i would really like those dragoon bits too so please upload the scan pic here if you were planning on sending it via PM To Blaze
(Dec. 04, 2010  5:27 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: But as sticker is placed in the bitchip wont the scan give less quality ??? if you can i would really like those dragoon bits too so please upload the scan pic here if you were planning on sending it via PM To Blaze

He is gonna post them here on this thread.
Here are some of the dragoons that I had in the tackle box. I can add more tomorrow if you guys want.

[Image: 21955323.png]
(Dec. 04, 2010  6:31 AM)William48151623 Wrote: Here are some of the dragoons that I had in the tackle box. I can add more tomorrow if you guys want.

What's the Dragoon at the top right? I don't recognize it at all...