Sticker Sheets Scans!

Hi I'm looking for the cyber pegasus 100 HF stickers thank you in advance
Not exactly stickers, but these are the backgrounds from both the gold Xcalius and Slingshock Master Kits. Unfortunately, the Xcalius one is a little bent. They could be useful in like a YouTube thumbnail, or some other kinda graphic, idk.

Anyone have stickers for air knight? I tried searching the thread but it has not been posted
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:48 PM)Kevo Wrote: ¿Alguien tiene pegatinas para Air Knight? Intenté buscar el hilo pero no se ha publicado

hola aquí tienes
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jF_dj1c...sp=sharing
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:13 PM)mazapanXD Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:48 PM)Kevo Wrote: ¿Alguien tiene pegatinas para Air Knight? Intenté buscar el hilo pero no se ha publicado

hola aquí tienes
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jF_dj1c...sp=sharing

Hola,

¿Lo puedes a volver a tomar? Salió un poco borroso y no derecho. ¡Muchas gracias!
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:48 PM)Kevo Wrote: Anyone have stickers for air knight? I tried searching the thread but it has not been posted

Decided to redo the stickers based on its stock images since I needed a sheet for mine anyways. Have fun!

Link: https://i.ibb.co/Z8b3DMs/Air-Knight-Sticker-Sheet.png

[Image: Air-Knight-Sticker-Sheet.png]
Original: 1600 x 1600 px
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:49 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:48 PM)Kevo Wrote: Anyone have stickers for air knight? I tried searching the thread but it has not been posted

Decided to redo the stickers based on its stock images since I needed a sheet for mine anyways. Have fun!

Thanks!
Hello there!

I've decided to compile every sticker sheet I found on this thread and from other sources. There are some from "dead links" and others are redraws I made 'cause stickers sheets like Voltaic Ape ones are really hard to find. Even I can print and cut with machine most of then (except Burst 'cause printing on clear paper is really hard), check out my sticker selling threat for more info.

Here is the link for the scans, you are going to find files from Bakuten Shoot to Burst: https://mega.nz/folder/AosAmDJa#xYKGHr7hONDdYhqgqAQa7w

Please download all the stuff if you can, this way we all can have a backup.

PD: I'm searching for the Gemios DF145FS (Pre-Hybrid Wheel) sticker sheet scan, if anyone got it please let me know.

Enjoy.
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:49 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:

How do I resize this? I don't want to waste any printer ink, haha.
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:11 AM)Kevo Wrote: How do I resize this? I don't want to waste any printer ink, haha.

Oh, totally forgot about that! The sheetis 4cm x 4cm Smile
Does anyone have a scan of the Storm Aquario 100 HF/S? I'm looking to replace the stickers on my old one.
(Jan. 23, 2021  6:13 AM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: Does anyone have a scan of the Storm Aquario 100 HF/S? I'm looking to replace the stickers on my old one.

It's in the Metal Fight folder, the file's name is "Mix_16". 

https://mega.nz/folder/AosAmDJa#xYKGHr7h...r/90kQDZDa
How do I print these? Half of my Cho z valkyrie stickers came off and the remaining are peeling off as we speak.
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:50 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: How do I print these? Half of my Cho z valkyrie stickers came off and the remaining are peeling off as we speak.

How I make my stickers *without a cricut*: I use up to three different layers to make my stickers depending if it's a clear sticker or a big solid color sticker.  I typically use Avery sticker paper since they also have a program to arrange the stickers with their sticker sheet for printing.  

I print them using Avery's web editor.  Ironically I use the Cho-Z Valkyrie sticker sheet as my real world size measurement at a width of 1.9" and height of 2.1714" when sideways.  You can tell that your sticker is the right size when you compare the 5 colored star sticker portion, with a real TT sticker sheet; the 5 star sections are always the same size.  
  • The first layer (omitted if a clear sticker like Cho-Z Valkyrie's helmet lightning motif) is a solid white sticker sheet "Avery #6305" that I don't print on but use for an opaque background.  I keep the sticker backing on until the sticker is complete and I want to apply it to the bey. 
  • The second layer is a transparent sticker sheet "Avery #22822" that I print using the high quality photo paper setting.  I apply the printed over the first opaque layer.  If this part of the sticker is clear, this layer is instead the first layer.
  • The third layer is either thin clear packaging tape or laminate sticker paper, that protects and seals the ink from the printed layer (kinda like how Takara Tomy does for Burst). 
I place the combined sticker on a hard plastic backing and use a scalpel and/or scissors to carefully cut them out.  You can peel them onto a laminated sheet if you don't plan to immediately apply them to a bey.

To be honest, I was gonna make a video on how to do it a year ago, but covid and demotivation kinda put me off doing it. 

On a side note, I have the B-171 Superking Triple Booster sticker set

B-171 Tempest Dragon Charge Metal /1A Curse Satan Aero' Hold' 1D /Naked Diabolos 11 Wave Goku

i want voltaic ape sticker scan please smbuddy provide
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:08 AM)Databeys Wrote: Hello there!

I´ve decided to compile every sticker sheet I found on this thread and from other sources. There are some from "dead links" and others are redraws I made 'cause stickers sheets like Voltaic Ape ones are really hard to find. Even I can print and cut with machine most of then (except Burst ´cause printing on clear paper it´s really hard), check out my sticker selling threat for more info.

Here is the link: https://mega.nz/folder/AosAmDJa#xYKGHr7hONDdYhqgqAQa7w

PD: I´m searching for the Gemios DF145FS (Pre-Hybrid Wheel) sticker sheet scan, if anyone got it please let me know.

Enjoy. No tendrás las de arc Bahamut

Estoy buscando las de arc Bahamut
does anyone have the master dranzer stickers scaled, the image link isnt working
(Feb. 23, 2021  2:17 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: does anyone have the master dranzer stickers scaled, the image link isnt working

Databeys has uploaded every single sheet which was available here a few posts before, just open up the link, "Bakuten Shoot" and search for Master Dranzer (Strg+F) Wink

(Jan. 22, 2021  2:08 AM)Databeys Wrote: Hello there!

I´ve decided to compile every sticker sheet I found on this thread and from other sources. There are some from "dead links" and others are redraws I made 'cause stickers sheets like Voltaic Ape ones are really hard to find. Even I can print and cut with machine most of then (except Burst ´cause printing on clear paper it´s really hard), check out my sticker selling threat for more info.

Here is the link: https://mega.nz/folder/AosAmDJa#xYKGHr7hONDdYhqgqAQa7w

PD: I´m searching for the Gemios DF145FS (Pre-Hybrid Wheel) sticker sheet scan, if anyone got it please let me know.

Enjoy.

Thank you so much for sharing with!
Could one of the Mods add this to the OP? It gets overlooked quite a lot unfortunetaly.
I want to print out a lot of MFB face bolt/decal stickers for general use and a lot of the links up above no longer exist. Does anyone have scans for MFB sticker sheets in this day and age? Not any specifically, but just a lot of them?
can any buddy tell me dranzer gt actual size of sticker scan i wanat size to print it

(Aug. 06, 2016  3:48 PM)F-Dynastyblader Wrote: what is the size of printing ?
[Image: 28726509001_21e0cec6e8_o.jpg]
Does anyone have the standard sticker sheet for Lightning L-drago 100HF? I've searched everywhere on this thread and could only find the black version.
Thanks
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:18 PM)UtopianDranzer Wrote: Does anyone have the standard sticker sheet for Lightning L-drago 100HF? I've searched everywhere on this thread and could only find the black version.
Thanks

Your wish has been granted  Pegasis_Wink

BB43 Lightning L-Drago 100HF

(Mar. 17, 2021  8:52 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:18 PM)UtopianDranzer Wrote: Does anyone have the standard sticker sheet for Lightning L-drago 100HF? I've searched everywhere on this thread and could only find the black version.
Thanks

Your wish has been granted  Pegasis_Wink

BB43 Lightning L-Drago 100HF

Oh man, you're a lifesaver!! Thanks so much.
By any chance, do you know the actual dimensions of this sticker sheet?
Thanks