0%
wait what are you talking about
9.09%
not really
18.18%
HECK TO THE NO!!!!!!!
18.18%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
I'm here to talk about the Cartoon Network show Steven Universe.

I honestly think ever since Beyblade Metal Fury Came out Cartoon Network has failed. I never really liked CN's Beyblade, but that was the best they really had. I know a lot of people like Adventure Time (i do do you know the true story behind it?) and regular show. I think regular show got boring. The guys do something, then a monster attacks them.

Steven Universe: The idea behind 3 gems and the boy is weird to me. I think CN's goal now is random. They are not very good at it though. What they put out isn't funny or clever. From the one episode I watched and hated it seems=d to me as if Steven is a mutant human with a gem on his belly. He teamed up with three other gem people. This doesn't make sense does it?

Place in the comments what you think. I am disappointed with CN the shows they make aren't geared for teens. If they had a time for that i could stop hating, but they don't. They have adult swim but that isn't exactly for younger teens. I would personally like a time from 7:30 am to 10:00 just forr anime Tongue_out maybe some Black Butler Grin Let me know if you watch that

That ends this, what I guess you call a rant, on Steven Universe
This show is pretty funny, I watch it. Not as stupid as Uncle Grandpa.

I think this thread should be only for Steven Universe, there should be threads for the individual CN shows, not a general channel thread IMO
(Apr. 08, 2014  7:19 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: This show is pretty funny, I watch it. Not as stupid as Uncle Grandpa.

I think this thread should be only for Steven Universe, there should be threads for the individual CN shows, not a general channel thread IMO

I agree with you
I watch ot whenever it's on, at first I thought it'd be like uncle grandpa but its way better then i thought
Pearl can beat Lancer from Fate stay night anf fae zero?I mean both wield spears