Steam Summer Sale 2013

Anyone else planning on doubling their game library over the course of the next 11 days?

Last year I am pretty sure I purchased 50 games. This year, I am a lot more limited, but I think I will have to make a few purchases.

These prices are ridiculous!
I got Fez, but it won't work due to my old Video card and this being a laptop. But i don't want to rant about this again so I'll just C/P this:
Quote:I'm SO frustrated. I've wanted FEZ on Steam for a while now, but guess what? I've got an insufficient Video Card. But I have a Laptop, so no new video cards. So the question is Wii U or new PC? I am almost as enraged as I was when Hasbro said they would make Metal fury. It's not that I don't have the Money for a new PC either, but if I do I won't have the money for a Wii U. But for now I want to get a refund for Fez, but is that even possible? I've messaged the Steam Support, so how long will it take for a reply?
Sales like this are the reason Steam holds about 60% of the online gaming market.

My friend's wallet has been crying annually for the past few years haha
I just recently got a good graphics card for my PC after having built it a little over a year ago. Pretty much all of the games I bought were not able to run n my PC, but I just kept buying, knowing that I would be able to play them sometime. On the PC/Wii U problem, just go with whatever you feel you will be playing more.

I got XCOM: Enemy Unknown for 9.99 and McPizel for .99 haha and I am loving the trading cards!