Steam IDs

[Image: SteamID2.png]

I have orange box so we can play TF2.

I couldn't find a generator for a gamertag-esque steam ID thing so I made one. =D
Hmm, just going to bump this to the top so people know it's here.

If nobody has posted on it within twenty four hours a staff member may as well delete it. Thanks. =]
I only just found out was Steam was the other day. It took about a year to install. But that wasn't for TF2, that was for my brothers game. Something boring.

My friend keeps telling me to get the Orange Box. I saw it for a reasonable price but I didn't buy it at the time and I haven't seen it since. That and, I'm broke. XD
(May. 21, 2009  5:55 PM)Rocky Wrote: I only just found out was Steam was the other day. It took about a year to install. But that wasn't for TF2, that was for my brothers game. Something boring.

My friend keeps telling me to get the Orange Box. I saw it for a reasonable price but I didn't buy it at the time and I haven't seen it since. That and, I'm broke. XD

You can download it but I would recommend getting the discs, it's just quicker to install. Steam sets generally good standards for download speeds though considering the majority of people download their games using it.

Orange Box is probably the best games bundle I've seen ever lol. If you ever feel like buying a few decent FPS games and what has to be one of the best puzzle games ever, I'd definitely recommend it. =D
Striker11724 if you care to add me.
i dont remember lol
and the worst part about that is that i actually paid for cs: 1.6 and cs: s haha
My PC has the worst ever graphics card so I won't get this. Games are cheap though xD
(May. 29, 2009  9:30 PM)Driger Wrote: My PC has the worst ever graphics card so I won't get this. Games are cheap though xD

You don't need a good graphics card for the awesomeness of PEGGLE! =D

Quote:i dont remember lol
and the worst part about that is that i actually paid for cs: 1.6 and cs: s haha

Try e-mail recovery of the account?