33.33%
No
0%
Maybe
66.67%
I Reported You
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Hmmm... Idk who else would come... I just PM'd PyrusOverlord so yeah.
pheonix i am zero X. I am the big brother of striker X, striker X mest up my profile.
(Sep. 25, 2011  3:49 PM)Striker X Wrote: pheonix i am zero X. I am the big brother of striker X, striker X mest up my profile.

Okay understood and Zoroark thank you and PM dekailo for I know she lives in NYC
Off Topic For a Second But Pheonix I saw your comment on the Variares Draft About my comment and Right now I wish I had the Phantom Blue Variares Grin On topic now A lot of peopl should show up to this tournament but this tournament would have to be made Official for it.
(Sep. 25, 2011  3:51 PM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: Off Topic For a Second But Pheonix I saw your comment on the Variares Draft About my comment and Right now I wish I had the Phantom Blue Variares Grin On topic now A lot of peopl should show up to this tournament but this tournament would have to be made Official for it.

Me too and the reason of no tourneys is people just bail but not me Sad a lot of people even Anubis lives there moderator anubis
thanks and i'm using this profile until mine is activated
Did you know the Mars Red variares was released on the same date as the LR mars Red Ver? BUT no-one has it O.o Sorry for the off topic.
(Sep. 25, 2011  3:54 PM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: Did you know the Mars Red variares was released on the same date as the LR mars Red Ver? BUT no-one has it O.o Sorry for the off topic.
That is okay dont go off topic and I noticed thatXD
What kind of tournament hadbro or tt?
Also whats the date?
Date is somtime in the Thanksgiving Break I believe and The Tournament is Both TT and Hasbro
(Sep. 25, 2011  5:21 PM)SuperBeyMan Wrote: No i meant what stadiums.

Takara stadiums and will you be attending the torney
can't wait until this get official
(Sep. 25, 2011  7:54 PM)Zero X!!!! Wrote: can't wait until this get official

Me too zero you are back Smile and this is going good
well somewhat but when my account is activated I really will be back
(Sep. 25, 2011  8:05 PM)Striker X Wrote: well somewhat but when my account is activated I really will be back

Okay understood and pm LeontemperestXIII
Ok today i just got my b10 atk stadium in the mail so ill bring alll 3of my tt stadiums sto the tourney.
Thank you so much this helps a lot come on one more person
put me as a maybe.
Oh yea, when your gonna make an official thread for this, pm me.
(Sep. 29, 2011  4:12 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: put me as a maybe.
Oh yea, when your gonna make an official thread for this, pm me.

Okay I will when this comes official
That is it I'm sorry for the necro bump, I am SICK AND TIERED OF WAITING!. Come on can someone please accept and pm?! I am am am... Just sick of waiting. 1 person please.
I decided on November 19, 2011. It is a reasionable date no? Also, I fixed the title
Okay, Is there and recamandations to the thread Sry if I am spamming.
Where exactly is it going be?
(Nov. 09, 2011  9:20 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Where exactly is it going be?

Staten island mall, read the first post, you in?