33.33%
No
0%
Maybe
66.67%
I Reported You
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
(Sep. 06, 2011  1:52 AM)Zero X Wrote: ok how about we try to PM people about this tournament okay.

I'm putting it in my sig about the plans.
if this tournament gets official i'll come and i'll bring my bb-10 attack stadium.
Okay sorry if I haven't been on here lately due to school but now we have a one more person who would like to participate
Yep Me? Or Someone else but i'll participate in this.
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:08 AM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: Yep Me? Or Someone else but i'll participate in this.

Okay I have four people now 4 more to go. Thank you for your support,it means alot!
Pheonix , If we have it during thanksgiving break for everyone then, You'll most likely get more participants due to no school.
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:12 AM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: Pheonix , If we have it during thanksgiving break for everyone then, You'll most likely get more participants due to no school.

Yes that is good date for a tourney.
I guess toward thanks giving is good maybe during the beginning because people may have plans sometimes but it is good Idea and metal zoroark21 I meant you.
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:25 AM)Zero X Wrote: I guess toward thanks giving is good maybe during the beginning because people may have plans sometimes but it is good Idea and metal zoroark21 I meant you.

Thank you Wink it means a lot look at my sig it may help!
Zero X Yes at the beginning probably a Sunday or Friday Depending on the Vacation would be good for the tourney.
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:32 AM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: Zero X Yes at the beginning probably a Sunday or Friday Depending on the Vacation would be good for the tourney.

Okay. Add the Rodney plans in you're sig the faster we get eight people the better it is.
yes but that also depend when people get out of school due to some school have different schedual of getting out so we have to decide on a date that is best for every body okay
Pheonix First Get The Date of this tournament,Second Ask Kai-V IF you can make this tournament official,Third make the thread about it if you get Kai-V's Permission.
Okay sort a embarrassed about the rhodney part okay.
zeo X a Friday would mean, every school has there Vacation.
Pheonix Oh Sorry, I plan on getting a Sig in about a month though sorry :\
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:40 AM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: zeo X a Friday would mean, every school has there Vacation.

Okay Friday it is can you pm Kai V I can't Pm i now how to but cant
Pheonix Oh sorry :\ I dont plan on getting a sig for about a month though.
Shoot sorry it doubled.. and i'll PM kai-V
If my parents say yes ill probably be able to join but i will have more of a chance participatng if its on a saturday or a friday tht most people have off.
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:41 AM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: Pheonix Oh sorry :\ I dont plan on getting a sig for about a month though.

You can just write something about the plan if not okay and dont we need eight people
See Friday :3 the magic day..
Ok well i don't think Kai-V will just answer my PM so I need someone to PM him with me we need at least 2 people.
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:42 AM)InfernoBlast7 Wrote: If my parents say yes ill probably be able to join but i will have more of a chance participatng if its on a saturday or a friday tht most people have off.

Okay thank you for support were nearing our Eight peopleJoyful_2 I'm happy
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:43 AM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: See Friday :3 the magic day..
Ok well i don't think Kai-V will just answer my PM so I need someone to PM him with me we need at least 2 people.

Okay get Zero X to help pm Her.
Pheonix k.
I just realized something if your the hoster wouldn't that mean you have to PM kai-V?
yea pheonix you are the host so how about we help pm Kai-V

In my opinion how about november 19th sound
Striker which day of the week is the 19th?