41.57%
I have the Bieber fever so I LOVE him!
4.49%
I dont give a carp about him.
47.19%
Whos Justin Beaver?
6.74%
Total: 100% 89 vote(s)
Yes I do hate Justin Bieber. Like the majority of the people on this planet.
i dont hate him i just dont like him
(Jul. 19, 2010  11:06 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Im not sure if theres a thread with this same topic. Personally I hate Justin Bieber because hes a player and for other obvious reasons. If you hate Justin Bieber then this is the thread for you.

I used to like him
I also believe that if you can't help but to hate people, well it is better if you ignore them. You have a different life compared to them so you better keep your mouth shut. Justin Bieber is on the same case right now. Many people dislike him but he is always determined to follow his dreams to success and fame.
cant stand his music Tired but i can only stand rock :T and country mostly rock though :T
why the french people say that : 'oh Justin sucks' ? i hate him but i dunno WTF with the movie karate kid (the remake)
Lol dedicated h8.

Is he one of those teen clone Disney celebrities? I swear they have a factory for making them or something.
(Aug. 26, 2010  9:53 PM)Striker Rynny Wrote: Is he one of those teen clone Disney celebrities? I swear they have a factory for making them or something.

No, Usher found him.
His voice is not right for his age, its too high pitched. But the reason its catchy is cause the musics good and so are some of the lyrics. I still don't like him cause i think hes spoiled.
Why the hell is this dumb thread open?
have faith. Join the bieber believers, and eventually it will come to an end.
i hate justina beaver!!!!!! he/she/it is wierd and freaky and theres this one vid, he's walking on stage and he gets hit by a grenade and hes like, "Ow. that kinda hurt"
and he blew up! i waz like "ROTFL!!!"
I made a thread about how justin bieber got nailed by a water bottle after trying for a while to find this thread it was funny.
Oh, come on. He's bad but he's not that bad. The only thing I don't really like about him is that he is too feminine. There is two or three songs that I like but the rest I hate.
Have you seen his Baby music video?
He gettin' some, yo.
i stongly belive that justin beiber is a girl
He sings like my singing fish thing I had when I was little!!!!!
there is this girl in my ela class who writes her name on her folder with bieber at the end i mean she needs to get a llife all justin bieber is is a little girlish singer with a 3 year olds voice and a really bad haircut
Hah, hating justin bieber is cool yeah! I HATE HIM TOO! How dare he be famous and not incredibly humble??? A girl writes his last name at the end of hers! It is his fault!

I really don't think most of this hate is necessary. Sure he is somewhat conceited, yet can you really blame him for not being completely humble about the fact he's about 16, and is a world-wide known star?

Chillax a bit, and realise that just because the girls like justin, doesn't mean he's a horrible person.

Who knows, maybe the haircut works.
oh hes not a horibble person its just so anoyying to hear everybody blabbing on about him
OMG posts like that made me want to close my own thread this thread will just get boring and repetetive.
"I hate justin beiber he's so dumb and is a big retard because he's made more money than my dad and mom at only 16"
justin bieber is so annoying.i used to think why people hate now i know why hes a gay little idiot that instead of singing he talks in his songs.hes got know talent.he sound like the oppersite sex which is very confusing
See what I mean guys posts like tailreds pathetic jealousy fueled posts.
Personally i don't care about him much, except it's annoying when people play his songs after you told them you don't like it!:\ and also when the alarm wakes you up with his song! Unhappy ( plus the fact that he doesn't have as much talent compared to other talented artists who don't get a chance but hey it's alright i guess...)