State of the Shabalabadoo

The title's a joke, by the way.

If I ever make things, they'll go in here.

I'm an amateur

First Creation: Pokemon Grass Playmat (Click to View)

Second Creation: Pokemon Fire Playmat (Click to View)

Third Creation: Pokemon Water Playmat (Click to View)

Fourth Creation: Pokemon Colourless Playmat (Click to View)
It's ok but isn't there a place to put this stuff?
...This is the place to put it Uncertain.

I like it. Will you try and make mats for different types as well?
yep. I have an idea for a fire one. They'll all be relatively similar in structure, just aesthetically different.
I WAS gonna say that I didn't care too much because it was a grass theme and not a fire theme, but...

(Sep. 27, 2011  2:55 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: yep. I have an idea for a fire one. They'll all be relatively similar in structure, just aesthetically different.

...you have my attention.
Well that's because fire sucks Serious

Guess what?

I updated the OP with a Fire one. I might make a water one tomorrow.

I still like the grass one better.
I like the grass better too, anyway, nice work! They're really good!
It looks very Nice shabalabadoo. ( Wow hard name to write correctly)
If you don't mind, mind making a Sky mat sometimes. It'll look so beautiful
hmm, there isn't a flying type for the trading card game.

I could do a normal type one? I want to do a water one first though.
Yeah, I forgot that. Yes, you should definitely do a normal deck with different ver. since the normal type in Pokemon TCG are a bit too general.
It is no rush. I like water type too
(Sep. 28, 2011  4:42 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Well that's because fire sucks Serious

Guess what?

I updated the OP with a Fire one. I might make a water one tomorrow.

I still like the grass one better.

Even if you hate Fire, even if you put the stupidest Pokemon in that design, I still love you. Why?

Typhlosion's in it. =D
The skull sort of throws off the grass one, but they look pretty good, otherwise.
I am sorry Shabalabadoo, but I like the Fire one better! It looks so cool! Especially the skull there!
Its SO well done! I love it. Good work SSJ!
Water Playmat added to the OP.

I like the way it turned out. It was very bulky at first, but then I erased the middle of the drops with the brush and it turned out well.

Like it? Improvements being made or need to be made?

I'm getting faster.
What's cool is that you make it so the pokemon aren't just floating in midair. Rather, it almost seems like they're standing on places.

Because of the variety of closeups and far away pokemon, I like your fire mat.
Hah, yeah i did that on purpose. I like the depth too.

Thank youSmile
me likey the water one, even though i HATE water types
These are pretty cool. I like them. You should do one for ever type when you get the spare time.
Good work again, SSJ. The water playmat looks so cool! I loved the background and the way you placed Gyarados in there! Grin
Are you planning to do anything with these, like maybe print them out and use them somehow?

You should sell the idea to the Pokemon Company and see what they think. All legal carp aside, you could earn some $$$!
I actually already printed the grass one!

I had to chop it into 6 pieces just to be able to print it.

I've got a really cool one that's actually my favorite so far, I'll post it when I go on a computer.
Colourless Mat added to the OP.

I like that one.
I agree with Ultra! Who knows, you may also get hired for a part-time job of making these mats?! Gasp
Oh wow! The normal one seriously looks extremely nice, and undoubtedly, it may be the favorite one of just any person! That Dragonite looks so cute!
I love what you did with the skull for the water one. The colorless one was good, too, but I personally prefer water types in general.