Starting a Bey Club

New to the forum and I’ve only gotten into this gen a few months ago. I live in south Florida and I’m getting friends together to form BC Lightning Panther. That’s the most Florida name I could come up with lol. I have a pretty extensive collection of Hasbro beys and two stadiums(Yes Hasbro, yes they are what I want). I’m 27, married and have a daughter, so I’m trying to get into it once a week. Any input on reaching out or advice for starting out?
(Jun. 05, 2018  8:53 PM)LightningPanzer Wrote: New to the forum and I’ve only gotten into this gen a few months ago. I live in south Florida and I’m getting friends together to form BC Lightning Panther. That’s the most Florida name I could come up with lol. I have a pretty extensive collection of Hasbro beys and two stadiums(Yes Hasbro, yes they are what I want). I’m 27, married and have a daughter, so I’m trying to get into it once a week. Any input on reaching out or advice for starting out?

Someone should move this to https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyb...ommunities
I looked all over and did not notice that there was already a spot for these types of posts. My bad Uncertain