StarAcademy - Educating Bladers [Miami, FL]

WELCOME TO STARACADEMY

We are an academy dedicated to mentoring and teaching others the ways of Beyblade. While it may seem difficult to pull off, I assure you, nothing's impossible. No matter how many participants we gather up, the most important objective is to make sure everyone gets a good experience!

It Began With A Idea

I've always wanted to help others become stronger in their own way and develop their style. Most of all, I wanted Bladers to have fun. I thought this idea was impractical, until now. My idea was to create a "BeySchool" where the Star Strikers would mentor others on different lessons and topics. We want to bring depth and meaning into Beyblade and help Bladers explore their own capabilities within the game.

Firstly, we are located in Miami, FL. Meetups will generally most likely be more frequent than actual tournaments so always try to occasionally check the WBO. Lessons will vary from MFB to Zero-G to Burst. Each meetup will consist of one or more lessons so always check that out! We will go in depth into the competitive scene and how to become better, in your own way. Bladers will be able to battle and practice and we will help hone their skills. Now, that's just the tip of the iceberg. There's so much more to Beyblade and we'll be more than happy to answer any questions you would like to ask!

Our goal is to make Bladers better, gain knowledge, know the game and opponents, skills and most of all, have fun.

If you're interested in attending and is eager to learn, post below! I will occasionally be posting updates for future meetups so while you can, click on the Subscribe button to get notified.

Truly yours,
This is exactly what my beyblade training camp idea was

Exept it came to fruition
This Is A Really Good Idea! I Was Thinking of That xD
This is awesome hopefully one day we can have beyblade gets so big that company's sponcer us lol lookin at you hasbro!!!
Totally off my school beyclub idea

chill
I would like to join. Ever thought about expanding the school.
i miss going to tourneys
Just a little too far from me. Wish I could though.