Star Hill Attacks Anime North 2009 (featuring WBO tournament)

Hello everyone, I'm the founder of Star Hill Productions and few weeks ago we were over at Anime North doing some filming and to enjoy the crazy parties that were happening. I also covered the WBO tournament and did an interview with Brad as well which I'm aiming to have that video done for next week. For those who are interested I'll be updating this thread every week for the next 4 weeks full of Anime North goodness. And for any who are interested in our stuff, our site is starhill.ca

Video 1: Convention Craziness
Video 2: Hanging at the Beyblade War Room

Also for those who notice a certain someone on the site and in the first video, I get to boss him around Tongue_out
Hey Grin

I'm looking forward to see how dumb I looked during our short interview. If it'd be OK with you I'd like to edit that footage a little and post it on BeyChannel, so if you could send it to me when you have it available that would be cool.
Hey, I recognize you guys. Nice to see you around here.
way to mention i said ichida looked like roseanne lol
ICHIDA DESU
Awesome, will be watching all of them. Smile
Haha nice!

Jeez, do I always look that cross-eyed?
Nice vid!

Also Brad you look incredibly uncomfortable in that video. XD
I know. Unhappy Which sucks because I didn't feel uncomfortable. I look really weird on all these videos where I'm talking to the camera!
haha oops I walked in the shot-
but, I don't think you look bad or anything in this or the 10min video on beychannel either Wink

... used to hate hearing the sound of my voice. its a double standard but we often judge ourselves hard/harshly.
I swear those guys selling yaoi stuff in the first video were at the mcm expo last october Chocked_2 brad what wheel were you you wearing as a pendant in the seconed vid?
(Jun. 19, 2009  10:20 AM)Black_Rose Wrote: I swear those guys selling yaoi stuff in the first video were at the mcm expo last october Chocked_2 brad what wheel were you you wearing as a pendant in the second vid?

'Twas Pegasis ... Smile