Standard compact

AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: MG core (don't own a HMC)
BB: SG Semi Flat

How's this for a standard compact?
a standard one nothing more nothng less mg core is a big disadvantage thogth as the combo will get betten around by most baldes in small or medium stadiums and in bigger ones personly id put a draceil meatl ball defence base on or draceil s(probly this because of its aggressive spin patern)
Draciel S... aggressive pattern? Chocked
Why just a SG Semi-Flat? Do you have the BB or Metal Ball Defenser or Driger S?
Nope, traded a friend for Tiger Defenser so I only have the AR. Besides, it's a Jumping Base version so it wouldn't have come with Metal Change anyway.
If you don't have either of the bases G mentioned, then this is about as standard as you are going to get!
(Nov. 01, 2008  11:47 AM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: a standard one nothing more nothng less mg core is a big disadvantage thogth as the combo will get betten around by most baldes in small or medium stadiums and in bigger ones personly id put a draceil meatl ball defence base on or draceil s(probly this because of its aggressive spin patern)

Draciel S's Base movement pattern is the opposite of aggressive

and the MG core is not "a big disadvantage", it is an advantage
(Nov. 01, 2008  7:53 PM)Grey Wrote: Draciel S's Base movement pattern is the opposite of aggressive

My point exactly...

(Nov. 01, 2008  7:53 PM)Grey Wrote: and the MG core is not "a big disadvantage", it is an advantage

Please explain why. I'm anxious to know now
(Nov. 01, 2008  7:53 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2008  11:47 AM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: a standard one nothing more nothng less mg core is a big disadvantage thogth as the combo will get betten around by most baldes in small or medium stadiums and in bigger ones personly id put a draceil meatl ball defence base on or draceil s(probly this because of its aggressive spin patern)

No it isn't. It's a disadvantage compared to HMC.
(Nov. 01, 2008  9:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Darn it. I was getting excited xd
(Nov. 01, 2008  9:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I meant compared to any other core, since he stated he didn't have HMC. MG Core is probably the best you can get for a Compact without an HMC.
Ohh, I get you. The next best thing.
Thanks Joyful_3
MG Core is the second heaviest correct?
(Nov. 03, 2008  10:39 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: MG Core is the second heaviest correct?

Correct.