Stamina Blade UPDATED TIME RESULTS

Storm Aquario145SD

Basically working with what I have but if the theory for this holds true a light weight circular wheel should give me okay endurance

Basically I just need opinions. I am planning on trying my hand at the pros again at AN.
Well.. the storm wheel is definitely not a top tier stamina wheel... it is more for attack.

I would work with a flame wheel or a thermal wheel if you are looking for stamina.

But.. the 145 and SD are definitely good for stamina... (or if you have it, DF145 is the best stamina track)

I guess what you have going is more of a balance blade... but it doesn't seem that it would be effective.

Btw... I would post something like this in the "build me a combo" thread.
What other parts do you have?
I have been obsessively studying parts for the past 2 weeks. I know what's good and not good unfortunately some of us cannot order online, these are Hasbro.

Storm Aquario
Storm Pegasus
Dark Bull
Rock Leone

That's basically all we can get I have looked in 3 different stores. I did see a Flame Bull but it was in a combo pack and I already have Rock Leone.

I basically just don't have access to good parts. =/
yah, I understand totally.

Hmm... if you want a stamina blade.. even though Dark is pretty bad, I'm almost going to say that it may perform better than Storm in a stamina possision.

But... Storm Pegasis is a great attack blade just the way it is... and Rock Leone is at least decent (even though Rock has a lot of recoil)
Dark Aquario 145SD

1 - 2:43
2 - 2:51
3 - 2:45
4 - 2:50
5 - 2:23
6 - 2:00
7 - 2:26
8 - 2:47
9 - 2:20
10 - 2:45

From what I've read around here these are terrible results. I'm using a standard Hasbro MFB launcher and a Dragoon cord in a very cheap stadium I got for 50 cents but I swear it's good slope wise and honestly this is a time test so as long as there isn't debris or massive scratches to impede on my results it shouldn't matter what I spin in.

I'm going to compare this with results from the exact same combination only with Storm as the metal wheel.
Solo Spin Time isn't really informative. For Stamina types, it is the ability to retain spin through prolonged contact which is most useful.
I know it's not generally informative but this is basically to determine what metal wheel is better for longer spin and already my first spin with this blew my previous results away. Seems to have a lot of wobble near the end but it is still spinning almost like Life After Death from zombies.

I am attempting to prove that with the circular shape and lighter weight that Storm is okay for Stamina (given you cannot get Flame or Thermal or Virgo)

EDIT:
These were incredible results considering what I got with Dark. I knew they'd be better with Storm but I had no idea...

1 - 3:07
2 - 2:31
3 - 3:35
4 - 3:15
5 - 3:45
6 - 3:38
7 - 3:37
8 - 3:01
9 - 3:35
10 - 3:38

and I have no real explanation for that big blip at #2 honestly but these were all performed the same way as with Dark.
storm metal wheel is good for stamina because it is some what round in shape
(Dec. 13, 2010  8:59 AM)beybladerock-v Wrote: storm metal wheel is good for stamina because it is some what round in shape

Nice necro,
Learn Weight Distribution man, Storm is not good for Stamina.
Rock is okay for stamina actually... its just the recoil, although Hasbro's mold is way less than TT's.
why storm when you can have: Earth and even better Burn? and why people keep insisting on flame?? flame is Not and i repeat NOT TOP TIER! It is outclassed by Earth and Burn... stop saying that just because you don´t have acess to Burn and Earth..
flame is a ex-toptier part though, and im guessing when this thread was made flame still was toptier, but yes it is now outclassed by earth and burn