Stamina Bey (Burst)

This month i'm gonna buy my first Burst Bey, so I wanna know about a few stamina beys to take a good choice.
(Aug. 10, 2017  11:11 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: This month i'm gonna buy my first Burst Bey, so I wanna know about a few stamina beys to take a good choice.

Are you purchasing Hasbro or Takara Tomy? Are you looking for a stock Stamina bey or are you looking to build a Stamina bey using parts that aren't stock?
(Aug. 10, 2017  11:35 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  11:11 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: This month i'm gonna buy my first Burst Bey, so I wanna know about a few stamina beys to take a good choice.

Are you purchasing Hasbro or Takara Tomy? Are you looking for a stock Stamina bey or are you looking to build a Stamina bey using parts that aren't stock?

Hasbro and stock for the moment, on christmas i'll get some new beys, but for the moment just a bey that keeps spinning for the longer time as possible
To my knowledge the best stamina types in the game are Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve or Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight.
I am responding to this because I chose my first takara bey to buy yesterday and it was in the interest of stamina.
I'm so stoked! I'm getting Zillion Zeus(Zeutron Z2)
It helped to practice with my roktavor|central|survive 1(Hasbro) and hoorusood |spread|edge 1(Hasbro) I also found that the driver survive alone helps to create a good base for a long spinning stam type.

Happy blading.
(Aug. 10, 2017  2:50 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  11:35 AM)Shaady Wrote: Are you purchasing Hasbro or Takara Tomy? Are you looking for a stock Stamina bey or are you looking to build a Stamina bey using parts that aren't stock?

Hasbro and stock for the moment, on christmas i'll get some new beys, but for the moment just a bey that keeps spinning for the longer time as possible

If all you have access to is Hasbro at the moment, your best choices for Layers are Yegdrion, Kerbeus, and Unicrest; for the Disc, I'd recommend Heavy since it tends to make Hasbro combos slightly tighter; and for the Driver, try to get either Survive or Revolve.

If you can only get one, Yegdrion is the best out of the box. If you can buy a second, get the Valtryek Spread Survive booster, a Rising Roktavor for its Gravity and Revolve, or the Roktavor two-pack for its Survive and Heavy.

(Aug. 10, 2017  3:03 PM)Wolfwing Wrote: To my knowledge the best stamina types in the game are Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve or Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight.
I am responding to this because I chose my first takara bey to buy yesterday and it was in the interest of stamina.
I'm so stoked! I'm getting Zillion Zeus(Zeutron Z2)
It helped to practice with my roktavor|central|survive 1(Hasbro) and hoorusood |spread|edge 1(Hasbro) I also found that the driver survive alone helps to create a good base for a long spinning stam type.

Happy blading.

Sorry, but neither Roktavor nor Zeutron are very good for Stamina compared to the recommended Layers above, despite what you might have seen in the show.

If you'd like some advice for building better combos, I'd suggest heading over to the Build me a combo topic in the Customizations forum. If you follow the rules in its first post, someone will be sure to help you out.