Stamina

More testing really needs to be done in regards to Track height, especially with the release of 230.

Another thing I have been considering: Why would you ever use SD over WD?

But yeah Track height. . . low heights have been proven effective, but 230 man.

EDIT: I've gotten like 8 PM's about CH120. It can beat 145 height combos, but preforms poorly against low track Stamina combos. But considering it's Gimmick and the release of 230. . . It could be a vaible choice I guess.
(Dec. 11, 2010  6:55 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: More testing really needs to be done in regards to Track height, especially with the release of 230.

Another thing I have been considering: Why would you ever use SD over WD?

EDIT: I've gotten like 8 PM's about CH120. It can beat 145 height combos, but preforms poorly against low track Stamina combos. But considering it's Gimmick and the release of 230. . . It could be a vaible choice I guess.

I think that with the release of 230, the Stamina metagame has become a lot more interesting. Because 85 or other low Tracks do not completely dominate everything now, and 145 has use again, as it can beat 230.

You wouldn't. However, that's not to say that SD cannot beat WD in certain situations.

Has anyone tested Stamina customs using CH120 at the 120 Height versus something like 85?
(Dec. 11, 2010  7:05 PM)Kei Wrote: I think that with the release of 230, the Stamina metagame has become a lot more interesting. Because 85 or other low Tracks do not completely dominate everything now, and 145 has use again, as it can beat 230.

Has anyone tested Stamina customs using CH120 at the 120 Height versus something like 85?

I agree, with the release of the 230 track it opens up the Stamina Meta game into becoming orientated more on luck as 230's performance against a 145 track opponent achieves a 50% win rate. Though because of the effect 230 is begging to have on the MFB meta game it will automatically drive people to find a combination which has a fantastic win rate against 230 while also achieving incredible win rates other traditional Stamina and Defence combinations.

I've performed tests of 85 VS CH120 and 85 won with a 100% win rate. 85 destroys everything except 230.
(Dec. 11, 2010  7:22 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  7:05 PM)Kei Wrote: I think that with the release of 230, the Stamina metagame has become a lot more interesting. Because 85 or other low Tracks do not completely dominate everything now, and 145 has use again, as it can beat 230.

I agree, with the release of the 230 track it opens up the Stamina Meta game into becoming orientated more on luck as 230's performance against 1a 45 track opponent achieves a 50% win rate. Though because of the effect 230 is begging to have on the MFB meta game it will automatically drive people to find a combination which has a fantastic win rate against 230 while also achieving incredible win rates other traditional Stamina and Defence combinations.

I've performed tests of 85 VS CH120 and 85 won with a 100% win rate. 85 destroys everything except 230.

This is really interesting, since you've now, on a basic level, got some sort of Rock-Paper-Scissors microcosm in Stamina; 85 > 145 > 230 > 85. Stamina battles have always been extremely dull; not because of the length of the battles, but because of the lack of variation or invention.
I never liked Scissor, Paper, Rock aspect of the game. I know people that there are certain people on this forum that love that particular aspect of the Beyblade Meta game; though personally I find it boring as it's the sort of thing that drives a person like myself away from Beyblade.
Yes, it is boring. However, I think that it's fine within the Stamina typing, because there is always the Attack type to consider anyway.
(Dec. 12, 2010  1:37 AM)♥ Wrote: Yes, it is boring. However, I think that it's fine within the Stamina typing, because there is always the Attack type to consider anyway.

Yeah. It is certainly better now than it was before when 85 dominated everything.