Stadium Search

Hi guys. I'm looking for a stadium that looks like the BB10, the HMS Stamina stadium or the G Revolution stadiums made by Sonokong that are included in the G-Challenge Set or the G-Blade EX Set with Dragoon G, Draciel G and the rest. If you know where I can buy one, or have one to sell, don't hesitate to contact me.
The reason for this is because the stadiums have the extra ridge on thr inside to stop the fast blades from Self-KOing. The one I have is the big one from the Gold Bladebreakers set.
There's a bunch of BB-10's and look alikes on ebay for cheap. You can find HMS stadiums (for a lot more money) on Yahoo auctions if you're willing (there's a guide stickied here that can help).
(Jan. 07, 2019  12:34 PM)Pich Wrote: There's a bunch of BB-10's and look alikes on ebay for cheap. You can find HMS stadiums (for a lot more money) on Yahoo auctions if you're willing (there's a guide stickied here that can help).

I got a BB10 look alike, the ridge was too smooth to make a difference so I'll try yahoo auctions, Thank you
Some of them on ebay might be the actual product, since they do mention it by name, but I can't say I'm familiar enough with current Beyblade to know for sure. But yeah, Yahoo Auctions will likely nag you something nicer regardless. I've got one of the HMS stadiums, and the ridge works great.