SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Nov. 04, 2020  12:05 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  12:03 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Congrats!

tank ye

How old are you?? You can’t be an organizer before 15 years of age.
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:00 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  12:05 AM)beykid44 Wrote: tank ye

How old are you?? You can’t be an organizer before 15 years of age.

13 to be an organizer.
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:10 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:00 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: How old are you?? You can’t be an organizer before 15 years of age.

13 to be an organizer.

Yes
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:13 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:10 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: 13 to be an organizer.

Yes

im 13 woi?

Pardonne moi?
beykid44 and Master_chanter0 my parents and they’ll help me do tournaments, so now I’m going to take the test (after reading the guide, that is)! Wish me good luck!
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:00 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: beykid44 and Master_chanter0 my parents and they’ll help me do tournaments, so now I’m going to take the test (after reading the guide, that is)! Wish me good luck!
i hope we can battle soon! Me and maiden(once it's done being printed) are waiting!

Good luck on the quiz
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:00 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: beykid44 and Master_chanter0 my parents and they’ll help me do tournaments, so now I’m going to take the test (after reading the guide, that is)! Wish me good luck!

But- aren’t you nine? I could’ve sworn you said you were nine before-

13 is the age limit to host events. 13-18 year old organizers need to have a confirmation email sent to their guardians from the WBO to have the event posted.
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:09 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

13 is the age limit to host events. 13-18 year old organizers need to have a confirmation email sent to their guardians from the WBO to have the event posted.

You have a point. I mean I could host tournaments since I am 14 but I don't want to do it since school is killing me lol. I am gonna try to join this team maybe.
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:09 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

it says in the test! my parents can allow me to, they'll help me do the stuff, here look at this>>. If you are an Organizer under 18 years old, you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who is 18 or older during your events. The full name and e-mail of the parent/guardian that will accompany you must be listed when submitting an Event Proposal. We will e-mail to confirm and require a response from them.
My parents are older than 18 yrs old!
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:47 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:09 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: But- aren’t you nine? I could’ve sworn you said you were nine before-

it says in the test! my parents can allow me to, they'll help me do the stuff, here look at this>>. If you are an Organizer under 18 years old, you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who is 18 or older during your events. The full name and e-mail of the parent/guardian that will accompany you must be listed when submitting an Event Proposal. We will e-mail to confirm and require a response from them.
Yes. If you are older than 13. Look here: [font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Additionally, organizers must be at least [/font][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]13 years of age[/font][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif] and have access to a PayPal account to submit tournament fees. If you don’t have PayPal, ask us how we can help.[/font]

The PayPal part doesn’t apply here, because it’s down, but it still says 13 years of age.
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:47 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: it says in the test! my parents can allow me to, they'll help me do the stuff, here look at this>>. If you are an Organizer under 18 years old, you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who is 18 or older during your events. The full name and e-mail of the parent/guardian that will accompany you must be listed when submitting an Event Proposal. We will e-mail to confirm and require a response from them.
Yes. If you are older than 13. Look here: [font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Additionally, organizers must be at least [/font][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]13 years of age[/font][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif] and have access to a PayPal account to submit tournament fees. If you don’t have PayPal, ask us how we can help.[/font]

The PayPal part doesn’t apply here, because it’s down, but it still says 13 years of age.
Well, when does the PayPal thing start?? If it does, is it mandatory to use it?
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:26 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yes. If you are older than 13. Look here: [font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Additionally, organizers must be at least [/font][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]13 years of age[/font][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif] and have access to a PayPal account to submit tournament fees. If you don’t have PayPal, ask us how we can help.[/font]

Well, when does the PayPal thing start?? If it does, is it mandatory to use it?

It starts whenever the staff says it’s okay. And it’s optimal to submit the fees. The tournament fees go back into the site, always.
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:26 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Well, when does the PayPal thing start?? If it does, is it mandatory to use it?

It starts whenever the staff says it’s okay. And it’s optimal to submit the fees. The tournament fees go back into the site, always.

Oh ok. So does that mean I can be an organizer(still, my parents will help me do somethings)??
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:40 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It starts whenever the staff says it’s okay. And it’s optimal to submit the fees. The tournament fees go back into the site, always.

Oh ok. So does that mean I can be an organizer(still, my parents will help me do somethings)??

…Are you over 13? If not, you cannot host tournaments.

This is going off of the guides and such.
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:40 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Oh ok. So does that mean I can be an organizer(still, my parents will help me do somethings)??

Well, tell that to beykid44 ! He became a organizer! He told me that I can become one too(you’ll take the email of them, so you can ask them if they’ll allow me).

(Nov. 04, 2020  2:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:40 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Oh ok. So does that mean I can be an organizer(still, my parents will help me do somethings)??

No I’m under 10years old.
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:58 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: …Are you over 13? If not, you cannot host tournaments.

Well, tell that to beykid44 ! He became a organizer! He told me that I can become one too(you’ll take the email of them, so you can ask them if they’ll allow me).

(Nov. 04, 2020  2:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: …Are you over 13? If not, you cannot host tournaments.

No I’m under 10years old.

Well, beykid isn’t a staff member, is he? You can ask the staff, try your luck, but I’m just saying.
NamanSpryzen CheetoBlader you would have to askk your parents to make their own acc
(Nov. 04, 2020  3:58 PM)beykid44 Wrote: NamanSpryzen CheetoBlader you would have to askk your parents to make their own acc

btw beykid44 cheetoblader is over 13
Could one day we have a zoom pls
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:31 PM)Beyblade Stars Wrote: Could one day we have a zoom pls

next is on nov 14
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:37 PM)Beyblade Stars Wrote: ok thank you but what time

3:00 est
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:40 PM)Beyblade Stars Wrote: ok thank you

Always quote people

(Nov. 04, 2020  4:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:31 PM)Beyblade Stars Wrote: Could one day we have a zoom pls

next is on nov 14

Nope. On nov 14 it’s my traditional holiday called Diwali. It will be on nov 21
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:44 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:40 PM)Beyblade Stars Wrote: ok thank you

Always quote people

(Nov. 04, 2020  4:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: next is on nov 14

Nope. On nov 14 it’s my traditional holiday called Diwali. It will be on nov 21

I also have to celebrate diwali. Hopefully the power bill for my house doesn’t skyrocket like last year.