SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Sep. 15, 2020  8:09 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  7:37 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: I don't see the requirements

All you need is a TT bey and to be in the us.

(Sep. 15, 2020  4:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Hey all, I looked at the thread, and I figured I might as well join. Also, plez don't diss mah boi lucifer.
I agree, don't mobius is not trash and he is worth getting anyway.  But welcome to the spryzenlightnings! I am the second leader, namanspryzen is the leader, and thundra is the co-leader!

Thanks!
(Sep. 15, 2020  8:16 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  8:09 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: All you need is a TT bey and to be in the us.

I agree, don't mobius is not trash and he is worth getting anyway.  But welcome to the spryzenlightnings! I am the second leader, namanspryzen is the leader, and thundra is the co-leader!

Thanks!

no problem!
sooo, what do we do??? nothing has happened, are there any events?
@[The Blacknight]
The pm you sent me didn't go through. Try again.
Ugh, how do you @ someone?
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:18 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: @[The Blacknight]

Master_chanter0 w/out the brackets

We need a logo, someone plz design.
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:23 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:

Ok, thanks

Should the logo be of a certain spryzen/spriggan?
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:31 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:23 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Master_chanter0 w/out the brackets

Ok, thanks

The logo should be a spryzen/ shu with lightning behind it , or just type in colorful letters SpryzenLightnings ( most should be red or blue)

(Sep. 17, 2020  1:23 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:

I will design it on MS paint , then I will pm you the design
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:26 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:31 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Ok, thanks

The logo should be a spryzen/ shu with lightning behind it , or just type in colorful letters SpryzenLightnings ( most should be red or blue)

(Sep. 17, 2020  1:23 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Master_chanter0 w/out the brackets

I might also try to design a logo, will send you it
Im pretty good at things like this. let's see.

how do you put in an image?
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:33 PM)Aiden L Wrote: Im pretty good at things like this. let's see.

how do you put in an image?

What I will do is : make it on MS paint , click on it when it’s finished, press ctrl+c , then pm every body , or even post a reply on this page ( to post a reply , press ctrl v )
I sent it through messaging

I have screenshot, but I did it through slides, sorry, I didn't know what MS paint was. ill try it there if you want.
Idk what yall doing, but I was thinking blade of Spryzen's axe as the background and typed letters that say SPRYZENLIGHTNINGS as the foreground, but the I's are red lightning. The blade must be kinda small. For those who don't know, I am designing a club website.

(Sep. 17, 2020  1:31 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:26 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: The logo should be a spryzen/ shu with lightning behind it , or just type in colorful letters SpryzenLightnings ( most should be red or blue)

I might also try to design a logo, will send you it

cool, plz read the description of what I need, a pic of the spryzen(bey version) or a close up of spryzen's face works too
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:57 PM)Aiden L Wrote: I sent it through messaging

I have screenshot, but I did it through slides, sorry, I didn't know what MS paint was. ill try it there if you want.

It says I need access

(Sep. 17, 2020  2:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Idk what yall doing, but I was thinking blade of Spryzen's axe as the background and typed letters that say SPRYZENLIGHTNINGS as the foreground, but the I's are red lightning. The blade must be kinda small. For those who don't know, I am designing a club website.

(Sep. 17, 2020  1:31 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I might also try to design a logo, will send you it

cool, plz read the description of what I need, a pic of the spryzen(bey version) or a close up of spryzen's face works too
Please send a picture

(Sep. 17, 2020  1:57 PM)Aiden L Wrote: I sent it through messaging

MS paint it Microsoft paint
(Sep. 17, 2020  3:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:57 PM)Aiden L Wrote: I sent it through messaging

It says I need access

(Sep. 17, 2020  2:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Idk what yall doing, but I was thinking blade of Spryzen's axe as the background and typed letters that say SPRYZENLIGHTNINGS  as the foreground, but the I's are red lightning. The blade must be kinda small.  For those who don't know, I am designing a club website.

Please send a picture

(Sep. 17, 2020  1:57 PM)Aiden L Wrote: I sent it through messaging

MS paint it Microsoft paint
cant do it rn, just spryens axe as background and SpryzenLightnings w some lightning surrounding it. Also, I can take some, but if anyone has cool looking pics of spryzen (irl bey) yall can put it, here, might use it
aiden L I can’t open it

Check my sig
(Sep. 17, 2020  3:55 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: aiden L I can’t open it

Check my sig

Wrong @ naman, you mean aiden L?

Oh, now i see
So me and Shotgunblade were just talking , and we decided that the logo should be half shu and half spryzen with red lightning in the word lightning
(Sep. 17, 2020  4:48 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: So me and Shotgunblade were just talking , and we decided that the logo should be half shu and half spryzen with red lightning in the word lightning

that's cool
(Sep. 17, 2020  5:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  4:48 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: So me and Shotgunblade were just talking , and we decided that the logo should be half shu and half spryzen with red lightning in the word lightning

that's cool
Yeah
2+20=x
What is x?
(Sep. 18, 2020  8:00 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: 2+20=x
What is x?

22, seriously?
(Sep. 18, 2020  8:32 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  8:00 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: 2+20=x
What is x?

22, seriously?
No it’s x=22
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:36 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  8:32 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: 22, seriously?
No it’s x=22

Ok, you asked what is x, so x is x=22? Does that make sense?
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:45 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:36 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: No it’s x=22

Ok, you asked what is x, so x is x=22? Does that make sense?
Yup
This is team thread not a help me math homework thread