Sprite battle. CTRL_s SouL_ VS Noodoosoup VS RowDog VS Coasters "R" Us

Voting is over and the winner has been announced!

You can still admire the hard work we've put in the entries for your pleasure.

Entry Three:
[Image: 2q39pbc.png]

And last but not the least!

It was a good battle guys. Good job to all participants.
I wonder who made the first one entered?

Was it you?
Why did I not get informed about this????? Maybe I wanted to enter....
FOR NOW ON BEFORE YOU MAKE A SPRITE CONTEST, INFORM ME.
I can't tell you that RAW.

You can still enter you know.
I'll get you mine tomorrow, hopefully. I actually have a lot on my plate these few days Uncertain
Finished mine! Grin
Can't wait to see everyone's! I don't care who wins, I just wanna see everyone's creation!
I had fun making mine Tongue_out I also want to see everyone elses. Eee
If RowDog doesn't get his in tommorow at 10PM GMT +0 then he is disqualified.
I'll get it up today, hopefully. Don't start without me pweaz! You didn't give much time either.
Could I please have an extension to make my sprite because I am getting kicked off the computer. I can have it to you by tomorrow if that is alright.
Cant wait to see the sprites!
Looking forward to CS and CRU sprites!
I wonder about RowDog and NooDooSoup... Im sure they will be awesome!
(Aug. 05, 2011  10:16 AM)RowDog Wrote: I'll get it up today, hopefully. Don't start without me pweaz! You didn't give much time either.
Could I please have an extension to make my sprite because I am getting kicked off the computer. I can have it to you by tomorrow if that is alright.

Ha, I wasn't actually going to disqualify you, that was going get your attention. Please try your best to get it in by tonight! Good luck!
Lmao, if you do I will make you a new selfie.
nah, just finish the shading. I have to go to prerelease.
This was a hard theme. Good luck everybody! I finally got my sprite in. Don't scare me like that again ControL.
Entries are up and it's time to start voting for your favourite! As the OP has stated, put your vote in bold like this: Entry 4
Nice job guys, they all look pretty good. Isn't funny how everyone went for the tropical beach theme.
And ControL could you please put in the OP whether there is a time limit and what it is for votes to come in or the first to however so many votes so it doesn't look like you end it when ever you feel like it.
Ah yes, forgot about that! I'll update it now.
I vote Entry 4 because it's playing Da Bongos!Eee
Entry 3

Entry 1- I was deciding between this an Entry 3. The background looks good and pikachu fits in well. I zoomed in and didn't see any mistakes.

Entry 2 -The towel,umbrella, and the background don't look clean or real. The squirtle just has sunglasses and it doesn't have much to it

Entry 3- The shirt on ferilagator looks good. The background looks realistic and clean. The sand has a nice texture to it.

Entry 4- The sprite itself looks pretty good but it doesn't fit at all with the background..
Put it in bold if that's your vote.