Round 2
Theme – Tanks

Tank 1 link
[Image: tankspritetrans.png]

Tank 2Link
[Image: unledtza.png]

First to 5 votes wins
Hand out your bullet to the competitor who you think should take the warzone

Soldiers or people participating in the battle cannot vote but can give their comment.
Even though Tank 1 is made from scratch it(except the pokemon head) looks quite bad so i choose Tank 2 it is cleaner and looks better to
I hope the maker of entry 1 knew that you didn't mean Tanks as in the vehicles...
Entry 2, Entry 1 looks just a bit weird and mis-shaped.
(Sep. 19, 2011  7:50 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I hope the maker of entry 1 knew that you didn't mean Tanks as in the vehicles...

Tanks can be anything, based on the description needed a tank would fit in fine.
Yeah, but I hope they knew they weren't limited to the vehicles. A Tank usually refers to someone or something large, strong, and slow.
aaah, but several were extra clever and thought, hmm if I can make an actual tank, perhaps it would be alot more interesting.
Come on we need to finish the Voting.

So far the Votes are

Entry 1:0
Entry 2:2(LOL).
Then I think Entry 2 wins then, because RowDog said the entry with the highest score by Sunday would win.
EDIT: But then again I'm just a minor soldier, so I guess... keep up the voting until RowDog declares the winner.
I'll end them all tomorrow and put up the new threads then as well as there are many different timeframes.
Entry 2 is the winner! Congratulations The Shields!