Sprite Relcolour battle TFW vs InfiniteLbra ROUND 1

ENTRY ONE
[Image: 1zvbzoj.png] (Color Scheme =Mismagius)

ENTRY TWO
[Image: FRZ.png] (Color Scheme =Frozen Status)

THIS IS ROUND 1 OF 3
i vote for entry 1
EDIT: because it looks very cool because of the colors
I was thinking you could put them all in one thread at the same time to make it faster
EDITEeepicSmashAttack explain why
I like entry two more, in my opinion the colors from entry one don't look that great on scizor.
However, the concept of freezing a typhlosion, a pokemon of the fire element, is rather fascinating. Its also fun that it even shows off the fact that in the games, even a fire pokemon can be frozen solid.
entry 2 basically just used 1 color entry 1
I vote entry one cause entry 2 is way to plain
Its not plain, Cant you read? ITS FROZEN SOLID. The other one is just (as) AMAZING. Actually look and find out what the hell its based off of.
(Aug. 12, 2011  4:36 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Its not plain, Cant you read? ITS FROZEN SOLID. The other one is just (as) AMAZING. Actually look and find out what the hell its based off of.
Stop being such an insuferable bully and shut your trap. Honestly, you're the first person that's ever made me mad. That's his opnion, and he's entitled to it.

I like entry 2. The frozen solid thing put a cool twist on the challenge.
I understand entry 2, but i doesn't appeal to me as much as 1. Entry 1 it is.
Entry 2 doesn't really appeal to me so I have to vote for Entry 1.
i have to vote for entry 2, its a new twist on something old, i mean we never really get to see what a status pokemon actually looks like.
Score Check
Entry 1-5
Entry 2-3
I vote for entry 1. The colours fit and the borders are recoloured accordingly. Entry 2 looks good but it seems a bit plain.
I vote for Entry 1. In Entry 2, the colors mix too much
Entry 2. It could've taken more work, if the user did it how I think, they made a color palette and went from there recoloring their sprite.
Entry 2
i vote entry 2. fire freezing is pretty cool to me
I vote for entry 1 as I find entry 2 plain and not as appealing.
I vote entry 2 for the execution however I believe we should be going more to the theme of entry 1. The colour scheme used in entry 1 was a bit to dark for scizor.
Ok voting is now closed.
Entry 1- 9 Votes
Entry 2- 6 Votes
Entry 1 Wins
The Winner of round 1 of 3 is

Congratulations, InfiniteLibra, and good luck to both of you in the next round.