Sprite Battle, CTRLs Soul VS Coasters "R" Us VS Mystery guest?!?!?!

Yeah, another battle. But with a TWIST! The two known compettitors have no idea who it is!

The theme for this battle is.....

FREESTYLE!

Entry 1
[Image: OfficialSpriteFightSprite.png]
It is said the legendary Icemern is made out of pure ice, and can turn other objects to ice with a single touch. Despite its large wings, Icemern does not have the ability to fly.

Entry 2
[Image: th_Snakeeyes.png]
No flavour text available.

Entry 3
[Image: Dunno.png]
Because its arms are not attached to the body The two metal poles on its head control them with Psychic energy
Well good luck to the three of you!
(I wanna battle someone,I'm boredUnhappy)
Really I thought you said you were busy? Well anyway our battle is going to be so much fun!
A mystery guest?! Wow, that was unexpected. I'll send you mine tomorrow.
Did I miss something? Suddenly sprite battles just keep popping up. Well, good luck to everyone
I am right here! I just finished my sprite. Sending it in.
(Jul. 31, 2011  10:00 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Where is controL?

He's from England, and it's 10:18pm, so I wouldn't be surprised if hes gone to sleep...

Edit: nah, hes up I can tell because he posted before me Pinching_eyes_2
Freestyle, that's nice.

Can't wait to see ControL_s Soul_'s entry.
Haha, thanks. And now we wait for CRU (hope he took that advice I gave him)
Can't wait to see the results!!! Grin
Hmmm... This shall be interesting, methinks. Both competitors are very capable spriters, as for the mystery guest; I don't know...
My guess is that the mystery guest is the Fire Wyrm. I doubt he would tell someone 'your the mystery guest for this, can you please participate'.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. We just have to wait and find out.
(Aug. 01, 2011  12:51 PM)RowDog Wrote: My guess is that the mystery guest is the Fire Wyrm. I doubt he would tell someone 'your the mystery guest for this, can you please participate'.
It's not me. That is all I will tell you for now

Entry 1
[Image: OfficialSpriteFightSprite.png]
It is said the legendary Icemern is made out of pure ice, and can turn other objects to ice with a single touch. Despite its large wings, Icemern does not have the ability to fly.

Entry 2
[Image: th_Snakeeyes.png]
No flavour text available.

Entry 3
[Image: Dunno.png]
Because its arms are not attached to the body The two metal poles on its head control them with Psychic energy
They all look great but I have to go with entry 2 it looks like some awesome skeleton dragon. It has a cool color scheme and looks clean.
As for finding the mystery person we just have to find out which spriter doesn't vote
Vote 2
Yep, my vote also goes to entry 2. Just looks too cool for school.
The other two are good, but 3 is small, and 1 makes it obvious to see what mons made it up
(Charizard wings, Blaziken legs, Deoxys body, infernape arms and uh some tentacles???)
I vote for entry 1 because it is edited very nicely. Entry 3 comes in a close second. It's original, but it doesn't have enough.