[Springfield, Massachusetts, USA] Calling all Bladers.

So I've noticed that there seems to be an incredible lack of Beyblading in my area. Of course, we can't have that. I think it's quite unlikely I'm the only Blader in Springfield, so here's my call for all you Bladers. The best Bey I have right now is a stock Guilty Longinus, so don't expect the biggest challenge, but hopefully I can soon gain access to more competitive parts and slowly, we can make a community here in Springfield. My goal is Burst #1, and my starting point is right here. I hope we can meet up soon.
(Aug. 27, 2022  5:26 AM)BladerComet Wrote: So I've noticed that there seems to be an incredible lack of Beyblading in my area. Of course, we can't have that. I think it's quite unlikely I'm the only Blader in Springfield, so here's my call for all you Bladers. The best Bey I have right now is a stock Guilty Longinus, so don't expect the biggest challenge, but hopefully I can soon gain access to more competitive parts and slowly, we can make a community here in Springfield. My goal is Burst #1, and my starting point is right here. I hope we can meet up soon.

Heck yeah!  I’m based in Providence RI we need a community in southern New England!
Amen to that.