Spriggan Requiem Z.Br

It can out spin Archer Hercules 0B.Et.
If anyone else mind to help me test some more
Bump has awful LAD expecially on a low driver.

Spriggan Requiem will most likely not survive against the powerful attack type combos like CZ-V.10B.X or CZ-S.10B.X or even CZ-A.10B.X. bearing has a very weak spring and Spriggan Requiem does not have a burst stopper.

God beys do not have much foothold in the current meta.
(Dec. 26, 2018  5:17 AM)MWF Wrote: Bump has awful LAD expecially on a low driver.

Spriggan Requiem will most likely not survive against the powerful attack type combos like CZ-V.10B.X or CZ-S.10B.X or even CZ-A.10B.X. bearing has a very weak spring and Spriggan Requiem does not have a burst stopper.

God beys do not have much foothold in the current meta.

If there's any one God layer that might still have use, it'd be Spriggan Requiem. It's basically a dual-spin Drain Fafnir, which just doesn't exist in Super-Z with Geist Fafnir's overly aggressive shape. It's easily the most powerful God layer out there for a reason, and although lighter than Super-Z layers is still in consideration for its uniqueness and strength.

As long as you're spinning the opposite direction of your opponent, it should have no issues with bursts (I mean, if its teeth weren't strong enough to hold it together already, spinning the oppose way to dull blows certainly will the same way Arc Bahamut did), and it's a unique enough strategy in Super-Z to maybe find a foothold against other high-Stamina beys like aH and hS as long as you're spinning the correct direction. That being said its Defense is still going to be trash due to its lower comparative weight and Bearing's terrible defensive power, both which give it a weakness the God line doesn't. Bearing is basically a necessity to pull Sr off as the only Driver with enough LAD power to possibly outspin opponents and make the strat work.

Don't count Sr out just yet. It might not be the absolute best counter to aH and hS, but it's not beyond consideration yet unless Attack types start to dominate incredibly heavily. Bursting is absolutely no concern with it, and its poor Defense is its only notable weakness I know of even among the competition in the Super-Z line.
You can discuss Spriggan Requiem here instead: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-...Discussion

Thanks! Closing this.