Spongebob

What is your all time favorite sponge bob episode. Mine is the brand new one treats.
hi my fav ep of spongebob is chocolate with nuts,hooky and the 1 where spongebob and patrick r left in charge of mermaid man and barnicle boy's layer and use the tickle belt on manray forgot what the episode is called anyway thats my fav eps
my fav episode is also the chocolate selling episode where the guy goes like "CHOCOLATE"
I recently saw a episode called treats that was so funny.
All Episode Are My Favorite Smile
Two words: PATRICK-MAN! I forgot what the actual title is, but its a newer episode.

OK, so Patrick wants to do something worth his life, so he puts his underwear over his pants, puts a large ice-cream cone on his head, and uses peanut-butter to make a 'P' on his chest.

Ah... Here's a picture:

[Image: PatrickMan%21.png]
My favourite one is the one were they buy a new matress for Mr.Krabs because when they enter the Matress Warehous Spongebob Says how many matresses do you think there are? and Patrick says ten!
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:17 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: My favourite one is the one were they buy a new matress for Mr.Krabs because when they enter the Matress Warehous Spongebob Says how many matresses do you think there are? and Patrick says ten!

I love that episode, it's hilarious. I have seen every episode so there all good to me.
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:17 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: My favourite one is the one were they buy a new matress for Mr.Krabs because when they enter the Matress Warehous Spongebob Says how many matresses do you think there are? and Patrick says ten!
XD Exactly my mind.

Well, I just watched a bit of Spongebob (once in a LONG time) and my favorite episodes are Big Pink Loser (?) and Bubble Buddy, hah.