Spinoff Tournament - Anyone interested?

Editing now... xd

EDIT: Done, hehe
(Sep. 21, 2008  6:22 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Secondly, the tournament will be called... dun da da da dun dun dun dah! Spinoff!
Grin

lol alot more dramatised now Tongue_out
and when will this tournament be taking place? (if I remember right sometime next year?)
Yes, next summer. An exact date will be set soon hopefully.
Hopefully i'll be there for it (got a busy summer next year) But when I find out the date i'll try make sure I have that day free Tongue_out
cool
Do you own a good quality digital camera by any chance?
I have an alright one (FinePix A900)
It's not bad
I have a camera, but not a camcorder, So i'd be able to take just normal piccies Smile
Cool. Do yu think you could bring it to the tourney by any chance?
Yeh sure i'll be able to bring it (It can film aswell).
(Sep. 21, 2008  6:44 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Cool. Do yu think you could bring it to the tourney by any chance?

Would be able to yes, Since it Belongs to Gekiryu and she takes the thing everywhere anyway XD

Though by then we're looking into investing in these camcorders they've brought out called "Flip" They're pretty spiffy and would be perfect for the job Smile
Yay!
We can either have one super tournament vid or individual battle vids. What do you think?
(Sep. 21, 2008  6:49 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Yay!
We can either have one super tournament vid or individual battle vids. What do you think?

Could do battles, then chuck them into a video editing program to sort it all out and make it look cool Smile

Highlight would definately have to be the finals.
I think individual battle vids will be kool. Can always edit it and stuff, to make it into a super tournament vid if you need to.

Edit: Lol what Dreamborn said :p
Cool
Well, we have about 10-11 months to decide anyway xd
Right. We need an actual area to hold it. Inside the Excel Centre or Outside?
Inside can sometimes get crowded a bit later on in the day, so if the weather's good, Outside is better.

Also, We need a method of stopping our tips getting massacred by the hard flooring, especially if it's outside.
Have you ever seen those foam jigsaw playmats that you can get (You can normally get them in black and they fit together like a jigsaw to make a 'floor') they're probably the easiest method.
Good idea.
Hey, would you be interested in being a judge by any chance?
(Sep. 21, 2008  6:59 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Good idea.
Hey, would you be interested in being a judge by any chance?

I wouldn't mind, so long as I can blade for fun aswell in between rounds or after the tournie Smile
yeah, there will be a free play area too.
Also, you can battle in the tourney, but you (obviously) won't be able to judge the matches you play in.

By the way:
The official tournament thread