Spinoff Tournament - Anyone interested?

Hey, i was just wondering, would anyone be intrested in a UK Beyblade Tournament? Im just wondering to see how many people would be up for it, if we get at least...say, 14 people, then me and a friend will host it, or we can have it somewhere else, well, please let me know in this topic if you are intrested, thanks.

EDIT: Tournament now has new official topic.
im in and i know 2 more people who whould:-3
Presuming it's in Nottingham, I can go.
Im in Nottingham, So is DarkBladerx200, so we will most likely do it there, however, if there are more people in another city or place, then we might host it there insted.
I wish I could, but Nottingham is too far for me to travel - have fun though guys and take loads of pictures! Smile
Thanks, I'll make sure we do. But dont count yourself out yet Smile. The location could be changed if necassary, since at the minute all im doing is seeing how many people would be intrested in taking part if there was one in the U.K, after getting at least 14 people who seem intrested, Me and a few other people will go ahead with it.Smile
There's plenty of UK Bladers, you might want to check out the site http://www.beyuk.net.
I wouldn't mind participating, if you are organising it. I'm in Derby next year at Uni, which is near Nottingham, so i could go if you are hosting it there.

A alternate place to hold it could be at the LondonExpo, if you wanted it to be a big tournament.
They are some brilliant ideas, thanks Caron, i'll consider them all and take some notes. Its still going to be a while before i get things on board and make some proper preperations, hopefully we will have it early next year (Just so you can come if we do host it in Nottingham, haha). That way, since the Metal Fight Beyblades would have came out, we can three different tornaments, one for MFB, One for Plastic and one for HMS, doesn't it sound exiting Smile Thanks again for showing your intrest.
Where i end up for University will dramatically decide whether or not i can make it. But sure, put me down as a maybe? ^__^
How many people are definitely coming Gigs?
I'm definitely interested! The London Expo would be a good idea. Nottingham would be too far for me, since I live in Hampshire but if it were held in London, it wouldn't be too far for me at all. I do hope you guys set it up. I've never had a chance to take part in a tournament.

The three sections sound great! I'll hopefully go and be bringing my plastic blades and HMS blade with me!
So far, im just asking who would come if there was a UK tornament. While im sure there are people here who are really intrested and would wan't to go, we still havn't decided on a location yet since we're kinda stuck between London and Nottingham since some people can only make it to one or the other. Shall i put up a poll to decide or somthing? Or try find a place between the two? Im fine with going London and leaning that way but im not sure alot the of other people here will be able to make it.
Okay, I think that if its in London, the venues capacity wil be larger (probably), but out of most people who've signed, they're closer to Nootingham so it's kinda difficult to decide
So if the tournament goes ahead, will you be a definite yes?

Possible tournament setup
I think we should do a HMS division, a plastic division and a MFB division. The winner of each division gets a prize, and then they all face eachother (for fun) in a bey-battle-royale type thing.
i would like to take part especially if its in london also do you plan for it to be like in someones house or a proper venue like a hall or something
Hopefully a venue
So can we count you in then?
um not for definate its depends wheere it is but if i can get there i wud like 2