Spin stealer maybe? HMS

AR: Dragoon MS UV (was thinking advance balancer, don't have one.)
WD: Circle Balance
RC: Bunshin Core

Idea: To steal spin
Well actually the WD fit perfectly with the rc so I was like "why not?"
What do you think?
i dont think this combo is very good tested it out its lost alomst every battle agaist hms plastic and some metal fight but i have the green attack version of phantom fox so that might be why.
My Fox is pretty worn out so it may work differently. I think your right for the most part, but I have manage to beat an MSUV and I tried using Fox's ar since it's heavier.
Have you got access to Bearing Core/Bearing Core 2? Only way to go if you want to steal spin effectively in HMS.
Try to get the Advance Survivor AR from Advance Eterner.

It steals spin pretty effectively.
this is one of the worst HMS combos I've seen in recent memory. Scrap it entirely.
This is definitely not a spin stealer. What parts do you have?
dragoon msuv ar is not a spin stealer. it is used solely for attack combos.
It's outclassed even for attack. Can we see a list of what beyblades you have or are able to get?
(Oct. 24, 2008  6:15 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: AR: Dragoon MS UV (was thinking advance balancer, don't have one.)
WD: Circle Balance
RC: Bunshin Core

Idea: To steal spin
Well actually the WD fit perfectly with the rc so I was like "why not?"
What do you think?

What do I think? I think the Bunshin Core is absolutely horrible for competitive play.

Your customization does not have any spin-stealing qualities. If you have the parts, give this a shot:

AR: Advance Balancer
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Bearing Core

I know it's been said already but it demands repeating. If you want to make a proper HMS Zombie or a blade with spin-stealing capabilities, you need a Bearing Core.
Bearing Core 2 (Jiraiya MS) is also an option. But yeah, if you do not have a Bearing Core, it is impossible to create a Spin Stealer.
this is a good spin stealer hms wise:

magical ape ar

cwd cog thunder serpant

bearing core not 2 not 2 much defence with this combo

non of the parets are hard to get hold of id u dont wanna use cog wd just use circle wide Joyful_3