Spin Track - TR145 Draft

Quote:Triple Roller 145 (TR145) is a Spin Track and a part of Beyblade: Metal Fusion. It was first released with the winner of the CoroCoro Design-a-Beyblade contest, Divine Chimera TR145FB.

*Weight: 3.18 grams

TR145 is one of the many 145-height Spin Tracks that features a three winged design. Its gimmick is the free-spinning rollers at the points of each wing, which are designed to deflect attacks from below in a manner similar to ED145. While the rollers do not really perform their intended function, they do serve another purpose – they provide the Beyblade with a small amount of Life After Death (LAD) by allowing it to roll along the floor of the Stadium for a short period of time after falling over. This attribute, combined with the relatively small gaps between TR145’s wings and the rather smooth, circular shape of the Spin Track, make it a useful piece for Stamina Type customizations and Spin Equalizers. However, SA165 performs TR145’s LAD function much more efficiently and is at a more advantageous height for Spin Equalization, thus rendering TR145 obsolete.

Use in Stamina Customization
If SA165 is not available, TR145 can be used in the Stamina Customizations MF-L Duo Cygnus TR145EWD and MSF-L Zirago Dragooon TR145EWD.

Products
*Divine Chimera TR145FB (Translucent yellow)
*Spiral Fox TR145W2D (Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter S130RB) (Translucent red-violet)
*Divine Crown TR145D (Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter S130RB) (Translucent red)
*Spiral Fox TR145W2D (Hasbro Starter) (Translucent red-violet)
*Divine Crown TR145D (Hasbro Starter) (Translucent red)
*Blitx Lynx TR145R2F (Hasbro Face Off Set: Great Ring of Destruction) (black)
Great draft but wasn't Divine Crown released with D?
That basically sounds like exactly what I would have written about TR145, so this should be already good to go if jonahblader13's issue ends up solved.
(Sep. 18, 2016  12:05 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Great draft but wasn't Divine Crown released with D?

Oops, you're totally right. Probably messed it up when I copy/pasted.

(Sep. 18, 2016  12:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That basically sounds like exactly what I would have written about TR145, so this should be already good to go if jonahblader13's issue ends up solved.

Cool, I'll go ahead and copy it over if that's ok.
(Sep. 18, 2016  5:40 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2016  12:05 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Great draft but wasn't Divine Crown released with D?

Oops, you're totally right. Probably messed it up when I copy/pasted.

(Sep. 18, 2016  12:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That basically sounds like exactly what I would have written about TR145, so this should be already good to go if jonahblader13's issue ends up solved.

Cool, I'll go ahead and copy it over if that's ok.

Alright, cool, I went ahead and moved this thread over to the Approved Drafts sub-forum