Spin Stealer

AR: Advance Balancer
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Bearing Core/Bearing Core 2

Tested this against numerous other combinations and it's done well, but I was wondering if there was any other improvements you think I could make?

Parts:
Dragoon MS
Strata Dragoon MS (3)
Driger MS (2)
Draciel MS
Dranzer MS (Black version)
Wolborg MS (3, one RC broken)
Death Gargoyle MS (3)
Advance Guardian (+one extra AR)
Advance Averazer (2, one white version)
Advance Striker (2)
Dark Leopard MS
Samurai Changer (2, one red version)
Jiraiya MS
Phantom Fox MS
Round Shell MS
Slash Riger MS

Dragoon MSUV AR

If there is any parts I don't have that would help out this combination, please tell me so I can keep them in mind for the future.
You could try thunder dragoon's CWD on there if you manage to pick one up.

God Ring would be even more ballin.
Also try CWD Reverse Defenser (secret Dranzer MF).
I'm not sure how good it would be, but you could also try CWD Needle Attacker if you were going for a grinding sort of strategy.
SexyMichael Wrote:You could try thunder dragoon's CWD on there if you manage to pick one up.

God Ring would be even more ballin.

Bey Brad Wrote:Also try CWD Reverse Defenser (secret Dranzer MF).

Roan Wrote:I'm not sure how good it would be, but you could also try CWD Needle Attacker if you were going for a grinding sort of strategy.

Alright, thanks guys. I knew there was probably a better WD/CWD I could use. And Roan, I'll try out CWD Needle Attacker; I can see how it could work.
You can try CWD Free Survivor. It is similar to how the Dark Series SP works, except you can flip it for the other spin direction.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:You can try CWD Free Survivor. It is similar to how the Dark Series SP works, except you can flip it for the other spin direction.

You're thinking of Reverse Defenser. You can't flip Free Survivor.
Free Survivor is this right?
[Image: CWDFreeSurvivor.jpg]
I always thought you could flip it.
You cannot, unfortunately.
I tried out the CWD Needle Attacker a bit the other day. It did well, need to do a little bit more testing though.
I honestly can't see needle attacker on this seriously. The concept is okay, but there are so many better choices.
imo needle attacker is too light to be as effective as other choices.

hey Brad, as far as you know, are there any rules objecting to stickers on WDs?
Needle Attacker is also too small to work effectively with this AR.

The other CWD that comes with Spark Dragon (the cog wheel one), besides Free Survivor, could work well here too for spin stealing.
King of Darkness Wrote:Needle Attacker is also too small to work effectively with this AR.

The other CWD that comes with Spark Dragon (the cog wheel one), besides Free Survivor, could work well here too for spin stealing.

It is still able to work, on some levels. Just experimenting right now really.

I would use those, but don't have them currently.
Coulda swore I've posted this thing on a couple boards. This is my "test" blade for trials with other customs.
Katashi Wrote:Coulda swore I've posted this thing on a couple boards. This is my "test" blade for trials with other customs.

Well it's impossible to have originality in any game where there's only a certain amount of parts given.