Spider Riders

Can Someone tell me what happend to the spider riders anime
it got boring and dumb
It ended.

Thank the lord.
the anime was rubbish but the theme song was awesome!
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:42 AM)To Wrote: It ended.

Thank the lord.

I literally quite lol'ed at this post.

Anyways, I enjoyed playing a game on a site, in my opinion the game was pretty fun, I think we can all agree though that the spider riders anime was a fail, and it was a blessing when it was removed.

"Thank the lord."
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:33 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:42 AM)To Wrote: It ended.

Thank the lord.

I literally quite lol'ed at this post.

Anyways, I enjoyed playing a game on a site, in my opinion the game was pretty fun, I think we can all agree though that the spider riders anime was a fail, and it was a blessing when it was removed.

"Thank the lord."
yhea the game was awesome but the anime sucked hardPinching_eyes
Never even heard of this. When was it on TV?
Like....4 years ago?
I don't know, pretty sure it was on teletoon though.
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:15 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Like....4 years ago?
I don't know, pretty sure it was on teletoon though.
yep it was on teletoon
The shows airs Tuesdays-Saturdays at 4:30 AM on Teletoon. So if you're ever feeling a bit like an insomniac, you have the cure!
I just liked the transformation scenes but yeah it was boring. Hunter's and the girls voices were annoying. The bugs were annoying and the ending was lame and the jokes were not that funny.
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:59 PM)To Wrote: The shows airs Tuesdays-Saturdays at 4:30 AM on Teletoon. So if you're ever feeling a bit like an insomniac, you have the cure!
its still on? thank god i dont have teletoon
(Sep. 01, 2010  9:28 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: do they make new episodes??
no, its just the old ones
they stopped making new episodes i believe
(Sep. 01, 2010  9:37 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  9:28 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: do they make new episodes??
no, its just the old ones
they stopped making new episodes i believe because it sucked sour platypus carp
fixed haha but seriously I cant believe you would make a thread to ask
whether a cartoon that hasn't been on for 4 years will be brought back
i watched spider riders today on teletoon! BUT AT 4:30 AM!!
(Sep. 02, 2010  4:24 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: i watched spider riders today on teletoon! BUT AT 4:30 AM!!
you woke up at 4:30am to watch a boring and old show?
why not just watch them on youtube?
spider rider oddly reminds me of medabots, probably just because of the themesong though.
(Sep. 02, 2010  4:24 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: i watched spider riders today on teletoon! BUT AT 4:30 AM!!

bell tv is your friend <3
(Sep. 02, 2010  10:08 PM)XBlader Wrote:
you woke up at 4:30am to watch a boring and old show?
why not just watch them on youtube?

all rubbish quaility
(Sep. 03, 2010  12:23 AM)Pimphats Wrote: spider rider oddly reminds me of medabots, probably just because of the themesong though.

By virtue of being dubbed in Toronto, Medabots, Beyblade (Metal Fusion, and the original), Sailor Moon, Spider Riders, and Bakugan have similar cast members. The voice actor for Metabee is the voice actor for the main character's spider.
Furthermore, I confirm that Carman Melville, who voiced Grasshop, the comic relief vilain, also voiced Ryuga in Metal Fusion.

The show itself wasn't very good either. The whole premise of a hidden world where people ride giant solid-like spiders and fight a race of humanoid insectes that sometimes dress and sometimes don't is just...weird.
(Sep. 01, 2010  9:59 PM)Moss Wrote: fixed haha but seriously I cant believe you would make a thread to ask

Just to make a point I'd like to bring up the fact people said the same thing about Beyblade.
(Sep. 05, 2010  11:16 PM)Thresher Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  9:59 PM)Moss Wrote: fixed haha but seriously I cant believe you would make a thread to ask

Just to make a point I'd like to bring up the fact people said the same thing about Beyblade.

oooh iceburn Tongue_out