Speed Racer DS

If you haven't played this game yet GO PLAY IT!!!!!!!!! This game is the best racing game I've played on the DS and I looooove it. It keeps you busy cuz you have to unlock tonnes of carp so go play it and if you like it go buy it. DISCUSS!!!
are you honestly saying this is better than mario kart ds
Litrid Wrote:If you haven't played this game yet GO PLAY IT!!!!!!!!! This game is the best racing game I've played on the DS and I looooove it. It keeps you busy cuz you have to unlock tonnes of carp so go play it and if you like it go buy it. DISCUSS!!!
how many racing games are there on the ds?

two?
sam Serious there's three
you forgot diddy kong racing, didn't you Serious
I still like Mario Kart better, but SR is fun, despite the awkward mechanics known as Car-fu. Lane's been playing it for days, I played it like once, then proceeded to whoop Lane's carp at it. XD
Ichida Wrote:I still like Mario Kart better, but SR is fun, despite the awkward mechanics known as Car-fu. Lane's been playing it for days, I played it like once, then proceeded to whoop Lane's carp at it. XD
get the carp out they do not call it that do they?
I carp you not. Cars leap off the track and smash each other.
ridge racer ds
burnout for ds
mario kart ds
whatever racing game name here ds
dsluxurycruise
Ichida Wrote:I still like Mario Kart better, but SR is fun, despite the awkward mechanics known as Car-fu. Lane's been playing it for days, I played it like once, then proceeded to whoop Lane's carp at it. XD

Ichida can you call me Litrid on Beywiki plz?

Ok well its not as good as Mario Kart DS, but its still pretty good for a DS game anyway.
here he comes
here comes speed racer
he's a demon on wheels
he's a demon and he's gonna be chasing after someone
bugturtles Wrote:he's a demon on wheels

[Image: demononwheels.png] ?

Complete with Wii Wheel.
Mario Kart DS
Diddy Kong DS
Speed Racer
Ridge Racer DS
There may be more but that is 4 by my count.

Bey Brad Wrote:sam Serious there's three