Special Moves you've done

It can be your own or a special move from the show!
UMM..... I really have a feeling someone has made this thread before, But i will say my move is Gravity Thrust!
Sorry Im new Tongue_out Ive doen Metal Screw Its where a Metal Sharp breaks the face on a bey
There was a thread that was JUST like this a couple minutes ago... Got removed right away...
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:15 AM)Cyber_Libra Wrote: Sorry Im new Tongue_out Ive doen Metal Screw Its where a Metal Sharp breaks the face on a bey
It's okay but next time, you should look for things BEFORE you post!
I think this thread is okay! No one closed yet.
Good I juist got on and I dont want to post much more on my own threads! XD
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:17 AM)LEVI-Z Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:15 AM)Cyber_Libra Wrote: Sorry Im new Tongue_out Ive doen Metal Screw Its where a Metal Sharp breaks the face on a bey
It's okay but next time, you should look for things BEFORE you post!
I think this thread is okay! No one closed yet.

Well we can see that you're new here so they'll take it easy on ya for a while Tongue_out
Personally I don't have any special moves. I've always wanted to make one but I'm always busy making horrible combos xD
I've done Galaxy Supernova..I broke my L-Drago,Stadium,and my house..it was intense Ryuuga was crying.
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:22 AM)Idk Wrote: I've done Galaxy Supernova..I broke my L-Drago,Stadium,and my house..it was intense Ryuuga was crying.

My best friend (AKA Rival lol) used L-Drago to break two wings off of my T125 IN ONE HIT :v don't know if that counts as a special move. I've performed Pegasus Storm Bringer quite a few times before though. OHKO.