Poll: How is it?

Great, slap it on Beywiki !
50.00%
Needs A little more work.
50.00%
Sucks .
0%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
I hope it's ok I posted this, I thought it could use its own article and not just be in the "Other versions" section in the ldrago guardian S130MB article.

Face: L-Drago III

This mark features a more complete form of L Drago, while also showing a more aggressive design. "L Drago" isn't written anymore, and, instead, the rest of the dragon's neck is shown as well as its left hand, its right arm and its right shoulder. Like all Spark FX beyblades, this face comes with a 3D sticker already applied to the face.

Metal Wheel: L-Drago Guardian

This Metal Wheel is made up of 2 parts, the Metal Frame and the Core.

Metal Frame

L Drago Guardian's Metal Frame is heavily inspired from L Drago Destroy, hence the name similarities. In fact, the shapes are almost identical, but L Drago Guardian was made to resemble three dragon heads adorned by armours, so the relief on this part is more inexistent and the jagged edges of L Drago Destroy are replaced by smooth angles. These armours are cut into overlapping segments, which create the only relief on the Metal Frame. There are some ornaments on the end of each segment, and each of the three dragon heads is designed to have a helmet too.
In Attack Mode, the heads of the Metal Frame are on top of the outer rubber parts of the Core, making more of the Metal Frame be open for contact.
In Absorb Mode, the rubber of the Core appears in the interstices of the Metal Frame while the PVC part of it is covered by the dragon heads on the Metal Frame.

IMPORTANT: Mold Variations
The Spark FX L-Drago Guardian Metal Frame has less metal under the heads of the dragons, resulting in it being lighter than the Takara Tomy and Sonokong Versions.

Core

L-Drago Guardian's Core is made of PC (plastic) as well as PVC (rubber), continuing the trend started with Meteo L-Drago. It is comprised of six protrusions which act as the teeth and lower jaw for the dragon heads; all six contain rubber, but only three expose rubber on the outside, while the other three expose plastic. The rubber protrusions can assist in spin stealing from right-spin Beyblades.

Track: Defense 125

Defense 125 is similar to 125 and Tornado 125. Apart from the shifts in weight distribution and air resistance, there are few notable differences. The ring serves no significant defensive purposes. The track’s relatively low height prevents the opponent’s Bey from making any sort of consistent contact.

Use in Balance customizations

D125 can be used in the custom Genbull Dragooon D125GCF. It is used because of it's mid-low height.

Tip: Ball

Ball, as its name suggests, is shaped like a ball. Due to it being plastic, it doesn't have good grip to the stadium floor and as a result, it has become useless in today's meta and has been outclassed by rubber defense tips such as CS, RS, RB, RDF and RSF.

Overall

This beyblade's Metal Wheel has become useless for Spin Steal with the release of the Dragooon Chrome Wheel, now the only useful part is D125, which can be obtained from better beyblades, such as Ray Unicorno D125CS. There is no reason to buy this beyblade aside from collection purposes.
D125 still has use? I never knew...
Wait D125 has use in spin steal?I'm pretty sure it only has use in attack and stamina.
(Aug. 10, 2014  12:38 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Wait D125 has use in spin steal?I'm pretty sure it only has use in attack and stamina.

It's more of a height use. Not necessarily the part itself. But, that shouldn't be Spin-Steal, it should be Balance.
In the metal frame section replace Absorbtion mode with Absorb mode because that is the real name of the mode.
I fixed the suggested things. Anything else?
(Aug. 10, 2014  1:13 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: I fixed the suggested things. Anything else?

Lol,you misspelled absorb with absorp.
It's fixed.
Anymore feedback?