[South East, USA] Hydro Nova

Alright I made a team for you Southeastern bladers! As you can see the team is called Hydro Nova
. Their is 2 spots left for the team.
Their is 1 spot left for super sailor and 1 for Marine.
This Team is only for FL,AL,andGA If you want to join please post on this thread.
Format post
Username
Positon wanted
Reason for joining
Members

News

Members going to Aqualias tourny read on. During the practice time before the tourny we could practice by doing a team only mini round robin. That would help our members practice their combos and launching before the tournament.
You do guys want to join a team :\.
Can someone please join.
HorogiumX
1st man
Need to join a team in FL
AtomicFang
1st Man
I like being in teams,and you invited me lol.
wELCOME
all spots for 1st man have been taken
where in florida is it going to be
(Jun. 04, 2011  6:13 AM)ginga hagane001 Wrote: where in florida is it going to be

Its a team not a tournament
i want the battle ur team i live in florida fort lauderdale
Username: Greimatter
Position wanted: Super Sailor
Reason for joining: You invited me, lol.
Welcome our newest member Greimatter.
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:41 PM)ginga hagane001 Wrote: i want the battle ur team i live in florida fort lauderdale

You'll have to wait for a tournament or a meetup for that.
(Jun. 05, 2011  10:04 PM)maplebrook Wrote: yea i want to too

Do you live in Florida Alabama or georgia
and fill out the correct application form
Username: AquilaFTW
Position: commander nah JK super sailor but does it really have to be called that how about marine?
Reason: u invited me
Okay your in and you in a the marine class
Members
Spoiler (Click to Hide)
Captin: Me
1st men: Atomic Fang and HorogoriumX
Super Sailor: Greimatter,
Marine? AqualiaFTW
its Aquila FTW,wat i was saying is that we should rename the supersailor it sounds cheesy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Jun. 14, 2011  8:26 PM)Aquila FTW Wrote: Members
Spoiler (Click to Hide)
Captin: Me
1st men: Atomic Fang and HorogoriumX
Super Sailor: Greimatter,
Marine? AqualiaFTW
its Aquila FTW,wat i was saying is that we should rename the supersailor it sounds cheesy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Salior is an Inside joke I will replace sailor with marine.
Username: Stormldrago1221
Position: Marine (I guess)
Reason Joining: I have moderate blader knowladge, and I want to be on a beyblade team.
(Jun. 20, 2011  4:51 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: Username: Stormldrago1221
Position: Marine (I guess)
Reason Joining: I have moderate blader knowladge, and I want to be on a beyblade team.

Welcome to the team.
Hey, good to see you have a decent amount of members! I was worried that our Florida team would not wok out. But it has, so great work Anubis132!
(Jun. 23, 2011  11:19 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Hey, good to see you have a decent amount of members! I was worried that our Florida team would not wok out. But it has, so great work Anubis132!

Thanks Cronous.
Username: TanithElite
Position: Marine (What does a marine do)
Reason: I want to be in a beyblade team in Florida to become a better beyblader.