[South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa] Any interest in tournaments in the Sioux City area?

Any interest in a tournament within the tri-state area around Sioux City? Personally I'm in Yankton but I'd love to organize a tournament for either Burst or Metal Fight!
Hello, I am a burst blader from Iowa and have been looking for a community in Iowa for a while now and I would love to participate in a tourney! (Sorry for responding after so long I just havent found this post
I would be interested I am in Boone though!
(Mar. 25, 2023  6:42 PM)Blader Ace Wrote: Hello, I am a burst blader from Iowa and have been looking for a community in Iowa for a while now and I would love to participate in a tourney! (Sorry for responding after so long I just havent found this post

Hey thanks for responding! I recommend joining the WBO Discord server, Im pretty active there. I've become an organizer since i posted this and have hosted in Minnesota Smile I don't play a *lot* of burst but I'm definitely looking into hosting around the Sioux City area. Hope to talk to you there!