Soul Eater

This one guy found a way around it...he changed the name, had to do a mirror shot...and had to have a certain amount of blackness on the screen...but it still works. Here's the link to episode 44 part 1. From there you should be able to find your way around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH4XidkGU4w
I have NO idea how many times I watched Soul Eater...

Favorite Charecters

-Maka Albarn
-Soul Eater Evans
- Tsubaki
- Black Star
- Spirit
- Kid
- Patty
- Liz
- Shinigami (Death) <I have his EPIK mask Tongue_out

♥ Soul Eater ♥

Who here reads Soul Eater NOT!
Erm, Noodoo, Youtube Shows has all of Soul Eater unflipped and perfect quality done by Funimation.

Just finished the series. I WANT SECOND SEASON! They left so much undone!
(Oct. 03, 2011  9:18 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Erm, Noodoo, Youtube Shows has all of Soul Eater unflipped and perfect quality done by Funimation.

Dub? Because I remember watching until like episode 40-something, and the next day, the dubs were gone, along with Fullmetal Alchemist dub too. I prefer dubs over subs.
My favorite characters are Dark star,Soul, and Kid death
(Oct. 03, 2011  9:57 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  9:18 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Erm, Noodoo, Youtube Shows has all of Soul Eater unflipped and perfect quality done by Funimation.

Dub? Because I remember watching until like episode 40-something, and the next day, the dubs were gone, along with Fullmetal Alchemist dub too. I prefer dubs over subs.

Both dub and sub. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/show?p=9sM9mmPEhzs&tracker=
Holy moly; thanks! Much appreciated; I've been looking for this everywhere! Grin
I watched the first episode and hought it was boring but I was completely wrong
Heck yeah you were! I love this show, it is definitely my second favorite anime (Behind MoHS of course Joyful_2)

Is there a movie? I think I saw a trailer somewhere...
Nah. I don't think that there is going to be a movie. I dunno. I'll check and post the video If I see it.

This is a random thought but I think this is one of the best dubbed series yet..
(Oct. 03, 2011  11:50 PM)TanithElite Wrote: I watched the first episode and hought it was boring but I was completely wrong
You thought...it was BORING!

COME ON! YOUR A GUY THE BLAIR PART DIDN'T...how to I word this...BE INTERESTING...no...FASCINATING A BIT!

I'M A GIRL AND I LOVED THE FIRST EPISODE!

(right after the last (i cried for no reason) and ep 14 (i think...))
(Oct. 04, 2011  12:25 AM)IsamuOkada Wrote: This is a random thought but I think this is one of the best dubbed series yet..

Yes. This and Fullmetal Alchemist are one of the best dubs ever.
Hey guys! Random update...

I'm sure you guys heard about the upcoming repeat show.

It's opening. Tongue_out

I'm 99.9% it's real!

The repeat show is SAID to come out in January 2012 (JAPAN) or (Late) December 2011
OHMYGOSH THIS IS AN AMAZING UPDATE!

Yes, I'm so excited for more episodes! I hope they make it more like the manga though.
Upcoming repeat show???

Not sure I understand what you're saying here. What is a "repeat show"?
(Oct. 04, 2011  1:54 AM)IsamuOkada Wrote: Hey guys! Random update...

I'm sure you guys heard about the upcoming repeat show.

It's opening. Tongue_out

I'm 99.9% it's real!

The repeat show is SAID to come out in January 2012 (JAPAN) or (Late) December 2011
The "repeat show" is literally just Soul Eater reruns with a new opening theme song.

Read the comic book. And listen to Radiohead while you do it.
Yes, but there is a possibility that they might fix up the storyline where it breaks off from the manga. A possibility.
(Oct. 04, 2011  2:24 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Yes, but there is a possibility that they might fix up the storyline where it breaks off from the manga. A possibility.
No, there isn't. It already finished airing.

There will probably just be a new anime after the manga is close to ending. The first anime was pretty bad anyways--it'd be nice to see an update.
Is there a time when they are actually serious?
(Oct. 04, 2011  2:30 AM)Tototototototo Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  2:24 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Yes, but there is a possibility that they might fix up the storyline where it breaks off from the manga. A possibility.
No, there isn't. It already finished airing.

There will probably just be a new anime after the manga is close to ending. The first anime was pretty bad anyways--it'd be nice to see an update.

Oh, in that case... But I do sincerely hope they remake it. Funimation remade Fullmetal Alchemist so why not Soul Eater?
I think they are making Soul Eater NOT!

(its the newest manga)

Here it is!
Soul Eater Not!
Death the kid is awesome and liz and patty are freakin hot
Cool.

Hey, I want everyone who watched soul eater from start to finish to rate it 1 - 10

1000000/10
Corona is my fave
FOOL!!! Excalibur is alright to
(i guess all the main characters are cool lol)
p.s im 2 more episodes from finishing the series

but still: 10/10 awsome anime
So are tha mangas any good? Cuz I think I might be getting the first soon! Grin But I mean I don't wanna waist money if its not that good.... Confused
The best!
Waste your money away!