Soul Eater

(Oct. 04, 2011  1:54 AM)IsamuOkada Wrote:

The fact that the opening was made by Unison Square Garden (did the first opening for Tiger & Bunny) makes me unbelievably happy. I've been listening to it non stop, along with Stength by Abingdon Boys School (last ending) and (IIRC) the 3rd ending.
(Oct. 05, 2011  1:56 AM)IsamuOkada Wrote: Cool.

Hey, I want everyone who watched soul eater from start to finish to rate it 1 - 10

1000000/10

well okay i ll rate it
also justin is so epic he a guloteen which makes him epic
(Oct. 08, 2011  5:57 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  1:54 AM)IsamuOkada Wrote:

The fact that the opening was made by Unison Square Garden (did the first opening for Tiger & Bunny) makes me unbelievably happy. I've been listening to it non stop, along with Stength by Abingdon Boys School (last ending) and (IIRC) the 3rd ending.

i liked the first oeping better resounce
I've been making a "Fake" character, will upload pics soon.
Soul eater is so awsome
When i saw this AMV it made me want to watch Soul Eater again its EPIC
Great anime. Ending was a little less then perfect, but still good nonetheless. Good ST as well, with some nice sounding OPs
I'm addicted to Black Star's theme,its epic haha. Shinigami-Sama(lord death) is awesome too,Shinigame Chop! Poor Spirit,Maka hates him,he's a creeper,and he gets Shinigami-Chopped everyday. ~Shinigami
Good show. I've been getting right into it at the moment. I really like the idea of people turning into weapons.

But do any of you guys also have a problem with the Moon and the Sun? Those two are really starting to get on my nerves. Is there actually a valid explanation to them? I mean at first I thought Death was pretty dam strange but they explained why he is how is, but the sun and the moon? They also go to real locations (Italy, London and the Sahara) so it is (to an extent) the same world.

Excalibur is also a complete nut.